PDA

View Full Version : Newbee today

lilmary3333
11-09-2009, 08:49 PM
Hello everyone my name is Mary and I have ead about this program for several days now I think this might work for me. I am getting married in february and I want to loose some weight. has any lost a great deal on HCG?

alexx
11-09-2009, 09:12 PM
Hi Mary, I am on day30 of my second round. I've lost 24lb so far. My goal is to lose a total of 40lb and I am about half way to my goal. This program really works! ;)

Maria
12-03-2009, 11:59 AM
I just finished my HCG diet program and I lost 44 lbs!

dancer_fdl
12-04-2009, 10:38 AM
I am on day 18 of my first round on HCG and have lost 19 lbs. I did not load like I should have before I started and I was hungry the first two weeks. I had just done a cleanse prior to starting and was just not hungry...I sure wish I would have forced more in. But I'm at the end of week two now and the hunger has subsided. I feel better than I have in years!

Maria
12-05-2009, 08:52 PM
I am on day 18 of my first round on HCG and have lost 19 lbs. I did not load like I should have before I started and I was hungry the first two weeks. I had just done a cleanse prior to starting and was just not hungry...I sure wish I would have forced more in. But I'm at the end of week two now and the hunger has subsided. I feel better than I have in years!

dancer_fdl:
congratulations! You are making a great progress!

rosemerii
12-06-2009, 02:01 PM
I have gotten through the initial physical and blood work at a local clinic, but no meds yet. I suppose they will be in sometime next week so I will get started then. I am 45, 4'11, and weigh 160. I probably should weigh 105, but will be happy at 120 which I haven't seen in too many years. I biggest fear is not the diet or the shots themselves, but re-gaining the weight. I've tried so many things in the past and always regain. :(

Lilliebean
12-17-2009, 11:01 AM
Hello everyone, my name is Lillie and I will be starting the HCG diet 1/01/2010. I have been researching this for about a month and I have read more positive things than bad so I want to give it a try. I will be using this forum for HELP and motivation.

I do have one qestion, are we suppose to skip a shot one day a week or not???

Thanks

bluegrass
12-17-2009, 10:47 PM
Lilliebean,

Welcome!
Yes, you should skip a shot every week.
From what I understand the day you skip every week are to keep you from becoming immune.

stormy
12-21-2009, 11:17 PM
:) I just started my HCG program today. I had ordered and recvd a pure form of HCG that is 13,000 IU/MMG in a 1 oz dropper jar. I did not receive any other information with the dosage, however, I've been doing research on the internet and can only find a youtube video that says for oral HCG, take .025 ml/cc daily. However, it was not stated on the video the strength of the hcg taken. Does anyone have any information daily dosage regarding a 1 oz, 13,000 pure form hcg?

delta78
01-09-2010, 09:31 PM
I am doing Subcutaneous injections. I take 175 iu's.