sheran49
04-01-2011, 05:13 PM
I have a gluten free peanut butter cookie I want to make:
1 c peanut butter
1 c. stevia
1 egg
vanilla
Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
However, I don't know what kind of peanut butter to get. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Maria
04-01-2011, 07:28 PM
In "Pounds and Inches" reference, peanut butter is one of those use with caution foods. Just be careful. Some do okay others gain.
If you still wanna try it, make sure it is the natural, no sugar or starches added.
Some brands I heard do ok for some people are:

Smucker's Natural
Laura Scudder's Old Fashioned
Double jar pack of organic peanut butter in Costco
Adams 100 percent natural

sheran49
04-01-2011, 07:36 PM
Thanks for your quick reply. I realize it's a caution item, but I thought I would try it. If I have a gain, I will give the rest of them to my dad & step mom. It's her recipe. I lost 25 pounds in p2 and have been down a little since then. I am also doing cardio daily for about an hour on the treadmill and bike.

lovehcg
04-01-2011, 08:18 PM
25 pounds loss in P2!
Congrats and keep up the good work in P3!

Prettypsyc
04-11-2011, 09:49 PM
I love love love Trader's Joes natural peanut butter. They have it with or without nuts. They even have it with "regular" nuts versus Valencia like I knew there was a difference. No sugar added...only natural sugar from nut. Sadly I bought a jar a week ago getting ready for P3, but after reading the cautions, I've decided to wait until I'm in P4 before I try to eat it. It's just not worth it. I didn't lose 25lbs! lol. Seriously though, if you have a TJs in your area, it's costs about $1.79 and it's all natural. I've been eating it for years.

TJayLynn
09-17-2011, 03:01 PM
I use PB2 it takes out 85% of the fat and is actually a powder that you mix with water. There is also a chocolate, I found mine in the local health food market at the grocery station.
http://www.bellplantation.com/