PDA

View Full Version : HCG Weight Loss FAQ Part 1

admin
02-15-2009, 01:12 PM
What if I just did the diet in Phase 2 without the HCG injections?

Many double-blind studies have been conducted that give the answer to this question. If you just do the diet in Phase 2 without the hCG injections, you will, in fact, lose weight. The problem is, during the diet you will be hungry and tired; most importantly, you will be losing muscle and structural fat; you will not lose any of the abnormal fat deposits in the problem areas. Your body will not be reshaped and re-sculpted. When you finish the diet your metabolism will be lower than before and your hunger higher than before. You will not have achieved the results you want.

Can I start the program with Phase 2 without doing any of the things in Phase 1?

Yes. However, if you do not do Phase 1 to at least some degree, you will not be handling and addressing many of the new causes of your overweight condition. Doing as much as you can of the Phase 1 steps will accelerate the process and make permanent weight loss easier to achieve. In today's world, the steps outlined in Phase 1 absolutely are recommended if you want to eliminate food cravings, increase metabolism, reduce hunger, and keep the weight off forever.

Do I have to do Phase 3?

Yes. Phase 2 and Phase 3 are, in fact, the original Simeons "weight loss cure protocol." Phase 3 is necessary to stabilize your weight and reset the hypothalamus so that the weight does not come back. It is vitally important that you follow Phase 2 and Phase 3 exactly as described. You must strictly adhere to Simeons' instructions in Phase 2 and Phase 3.

What does the FDA say about HCG?

The FDA, the National Institutes of Health, and even the manufacturers of hCG themselves state, "HCG has no known affect on fat mobilization, reducing appetite or sense of hunger, or body fat distribution." They further state, "HCG has not been demonstrated to be an effective adjunct therapy in the treatment of obesity and does not increase fat losses beyond that resulting from caloric restriction." They even say specifically that, "HCG should never be used in the treatment of obesity because serious problems can occur." These statements are blatantly and flagrantly false. There is absolutely no documentation or substantiation backing up and proving that these negative statements are true. The studies that the government uses to backup these lies were conducted as part of the massive cover-up of the truth about the Simeons "weight loss cure protocol." In these studies the researchers purposely caused the results to be negative. First, they did not follow the Simeons protocol exactly as instructed. Dr. Simeons was very clear that if the protocol was not followed exactly and precisely as described, the results would not be achieved. The researchers changed the specific mentioned food items to other items claiming that the calories were similar; therefore, would not affect the results. This was a fatal flaw. Most importantly, the researchers mixed the hCG solution weeks in advance before giving the daily injections to the patients. Simeons was very clear that hCG should be mixed daily. It cannot be mixed and stored for later use. Once hCG is mixed it begins to lose potency very quickly. Within twenty-four hours the potency of the hCG is completely gone. Therefore, the injections were completely useless. In effect, the test subjects were receiving no hCG at all. The studies showed that all people on the diet lost weight, therefore concluding that the hCG injections had no positive effects.

The truth is that in all properly conducted studies, people on the diet without hCG and people on the diet with hCG did, in fact, both lose weight. However, in these properly controlled studies, the group receiving the hCG with the diet lost more weight, had no hunger, and more importantly, lost dramatically more inches. The hCG group saw a dramatic reshaping and re-sculpting of their bodies. The hCG group lost fat in the problem areas. The FDA, the National Institutes of Health, and the drug companies are simply lying to us in order to protect the profits of the food companies, the pharmaceutical companies, and the diet industry.

Is HCG legal for use in a weight loss regime?

It all depends on what country you live in! In America the FDA makes the erroneous statement that hCG should never be used in the treatment of obesity. They are adamant about this I have talked to dozens of officers at the FDA, the National Institutes of Health, and various other government agencies. I asked why they were so adamant about making sure people did not use hCG in the Simeons "weight loss cure protocol." No one could give me a straight answer. No one could provide me any documentation or substantiation proving that the Simeons "weight loss cure protocol," used exactly as described, was unsafe. This is a great cover up as to the true causes and cure for the obesity epidemic The FDA and other government agencies are protecting the profits of the pharmaceutical companies as they work to get approval on a number of expensive, ineffective surgical procedures and patented drugs to be sold for the treatment of obesity. As the past commissioner of the FDA, Dr. Herbert Ley, stated, "The FDA is not protecting people. It protects the profits of the pharmaceutical companies." In 1962, the Journal of the American Medical Association warned people against the Simeons protocol stating, "Adherence to such a drastic regime is potentially more hazardous to the patient's health than continued obesity." This has been proven to be a false, unsubstantiated statement. In 1974, the Food and Drug Administration required producers of hCG to label the drug with a warning against using it for weight loss or fat redistribution. Interestingly enough, no one has ever come out with a clear definitive statement that the use of hCG as part of the exact Simeons protocol was ineffective or dangerous. It is true that hCG should never be used to treat obesity alone. It must only be used as part of the exact Simeons protocol. According to the FDA, it is in fact legal for doctors in America to prescribe medications for purposes that are not approved by the FDA. This suggests that doctors in America can prescribe hCG to be used as part of the Simeons protocol, even though this purpose has not been approved by the FDA.

My doctor says that this won't work and is not safe.

Find another doctor. If your doctor has not personally treated patients using the Simeons "weight loss cure protocol" exactly and precisely as instructed, how would he know whether the protocol was effective and safe? Thousands of medical doctors around the world over the last thirty years have treated hundreds of thousands of patients. The success rate is almost 100%. There has never been a single patient that has been reported to have any negative side effects during or after the Simeons "weight loss cure protocol" was administered. The safety and efficacy of this protocol is absolutely without question. There is not one bit of evidence showing that even a single patient has had any negative side effects as long as they have done the Simeons "weight loss cure protocol" precisely and accurately as described. Thousands of medical doctors all can't be wrong. Hundreds of thousands of patients all can't be hallucinating about their successful fat reduction and weight loss. I personally did this program and, like hundreds of thousands of other successful patients, can attest that everything about it is true.

Are there doctors and clinics using this treatment now?

Yes. I have personally talked to numerous medical doctors around the world who are currently treating patients with the Simeons "weight loss cure protocol." Because of the overwhelming desire by the pharmaceutical industry, food industry, and various government agencies to suppress the truth about this obesity cure, most of these doctors asked not to be mentioned by name in this book. Doing so would subject them to persecution and possible prosecution for curing obesity in patients. At naturalcures.com I will be listing doctors and clinics around the world that are administering the Simeons "weight loss cure protocol." One fearless doctor using this method is Dr. Daniel Belluscio, M.D. For most of Dr. Belluscio's medical career, he has been devoted to the study of hCG and the Simeons method for weight loss. He spent many years at the Bellevue Klinik in Switzerland, an institution with one of the most impressive records of using hCG in the treatment of obesity. He has traveled extensively, lecturing on IICG and obesity in the U.S.A., Sweden, Italy, Germany, and Israel. He has published several reports on the method for health care practitioners and articles on the subject for the general public. In 1987, Dr. Belluscio founded the hCG Research Clinic, an institution for obesity research. Records show that the clinic has used the hCG approached on over 6,500 patients to date.

Isn't 500 calories a day too low to be safe?

No. Research now confirms that eating very low calorie diets actually increase overall health, have anti-aging effects, and increase lifespan. This was reported recently in The New York Times. Most importantly, however, is when you are doing the diet combined with the hCG injections, your body is being flooded with over 2,000 calories of nutrition from the releasing of the abnormal fat reserves. This is one of the reasons that during Phase 2, consisting of the diet and hCG injections, you are not hungry and generally have an increase in energy levels.

During the diet in Phase 2 will I have vitamin, mineral, or other nutritional deficiencies due to low food consumption?

No. During the three- to six-week Phase 2 period your body is releasing massive amounts of stored nutrition from the fat cells that are being synthesized. Extensive studies have been conducted on patients throughout the protocol proving that no nutritional deficiencies develop. Therefore, during Phase 2 you should not be consuming anything other than those listed in the instructions. This includes no vitamin, mineral, or food supplements.

HCG Weight Loss
11-10-2009, 07:58 PM
Drencehoons, you're right that low calorie diet alone might not do the trick. However, most dieters have lost their target weight combining low-calorie diet with hCG injections/oral hCG. With hCG, you won't feel hungry or less energetic on a low-calorie diet.

richf
11-17-2010, 07:55 AM
...Simeons was very clear that hCG should be mixed daily. It cannot be mixed and stored for later use. Once hCG is mixed it begins to lose potency very quickly. Within twenty-four hours the potency of the hCG is completely gone...
Huh? Is this an error? Everything I have read so far says it can be mixed and safely stored in the refrigerator for up to 30 days...

esperanza
01-13-2011, 02:41 PM
Huh? Is this an error? Everything I have read so far says it can be mixed and safely stored in the refrigerator for up to 30 days...

I suppose that there has been furthered development of the protocol- including the development of the sublingual HCG-but nowhere can I find concise indications of the products that can be used. It seems you have to go on the internet to get recommendations for sights where you can purchase, and the suggestions are all over the place. Supplements or not? Pre-mixed or not? Storage time of each product? I really want to get this right!
HEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!

calotren
01-21-2011, 04:44 AM
Hi,
Taking supplement is good for a weight loss program, but you have to careful about the ingredients of the supplements. It should be a natural product.

calotren
01-29-2011, 12:43 AM
Hello all,

I want to do some extra things for loosing my weight not only by taking supplements and exercises. I want to do some Yoga for a better result. Can someone suggest me some tips or any good websites related to Yoga?

lovehcg
01-29-2011, 10:33 AM
Yoga is a perfect hCG diets exercise because it is not strenuous and it won’t increase hunger. Yoga is not too high cardio intensive and great for increasing strength and flexibility.

diettruth1
10-19-2011, 01:48 AM
You should be careful while using supplement for weight loss.do more exercise it will help you more to loose fast. check link below it will help you more
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRutVcUwwBg

MariaS
11-03-2011, 01:15 AM
I'm not sure if I'm doing this diet right. I bought the drops and today is my 2nd on it, my biggest problems are that not only did I forget buy a scale to weight myself, but I also don't have a clue how much 100 gram of chicken is. I am following the diet, but I'm not sure of my quantity, I think that I'm eating less than 500 calories though. I also read in another forum that on the first day you are supposed to overload yourself which I didn't do. I'm confused of what I should do now, should I stop and start all over again?? I will be buying 2 scales tomorrow, one to weight myself and another for the food. Feeling a little confused and discouraged. Not sure what to do....Something I have noticed though, I have more energy and I don't get that hungry during the day, nights are more challenging though since I have to cook for my family. Can anyone give me so advice or words of encouragement please????

fabuddies
11-22-2011, 02:33 PM
Can anyone tell me if you can take HCG when menstruating? On day 6 of phase 2 and lost 9lb :)

fabuddies
11-22-2011, 02:36 PM
Hi Marias
My gut feeling when I read this was that you should stop and start again. Buy digital scales and food scales as portion sizes are very important. You NEED to do the 2 fat loading days also. Goog luck!!!!
fABUDDIES

april
11-22-2011, 03:17 PM
yes..you can take the hcg when having TOM

leogirl
12-04-2011, 09:59 AM
I'm not sure where to post this but maybe you can help - is the HCG diet covered by the medical Flexible Spending Accounts? I saw a mention of that by another poster but don't remember where I saw it and haven't been able to find it to ask that person directly. I'm really strapped for cash right now and want to try this - - plus have around $400 still to be used in my FSA.

pharmgal89
01-29-2012, 08:43 AM
It makes me laugh (and cry) to read about the FDA. I have been a yoyo dieter since I was a teenager. This is the first time in my life I have been successful at losing over 50#, changing my eating habits and not regaining all the weight back plus more after a year. I am here now because I gained 18# of the 68# lost. I would say that is proof enough for me since I know I gained weight back since I did not exercise. I am grateful I found HCG and a doctor who prescribes the injections :)

sara145wilso
04-02-2012, 12:47 AM
Thanks Admin Sir for the explanation of HCG weight loss FAQ Part 1 !!!!!!!