View RSS Feed

My Wellness Journey of Life...

You should never let yourself get to the point when life gets in the way and seems too hard. We are creatures of innate happiness and yearn for fullfillment. What that fullfillment is is the quest we embrace. Believing in you and who you are is the first step towards opening that door to unlimted possibilities.

Come on in and share a story or two, or just be. I'd love to share my life and thoughts with you.

Mizpah and good things to you!
Dean

1. I can't believe it!...

by , 01-17-2012 at 02:29 AM (My Wellness Journey of Life...)
    So, here I am, and I've already cheated! I was doing great, then a co-worker asked if he could stay over at my place since the weather was bad. I said sure, and then he asks if I can meet him for breakfast (he's buying). Dammit! So, I guess I'll just have to grin and bear it, mark it up as a missed stepping stone, and get back on course. I started with such high hopes today too. You know... I need to remember that it's been years of eating bad, so this too shall take some time, but ...
    Tags: bad day Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Personal , Health , Nutrition
  2. Starting a little blindly...

by , 01-16-2012 at 03:07 AM (My Wellness Journey of Life...)
    So, I started my HCG Eating regimen a few days ago . This is the 3rd time I've done this way of eating. The first time I lost about 50lbs, then sadly, I gained it all back. Well, maybe not all, but close.

I found myself irritated and severly depressed that I allowed myself to get back to this point. I was very excited and proud of myself when I had lost all that weight. I was wearing clothes that I still had and hadn't been able to wear in years (I still kept those). Why do ...

Updated 01-16-2012 at 05:04 AM by deanplays (Misspelled word)

Tags: dean, newcomer Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized