View RSS Feed

tamaca

1. 1/28

oh darn. up .2 today. not unusual, but i really felt like it was going to be a good loss day.

interestingly, i'm still on course with R1's weight loss. i gained on day 19 of that round, too. how odd!

yesterday's food log:

- hazelnut flavored coffee with 2t milk and 1 packet stevia

- 100g ground chicken with taco seasoning, smoked paprika, s & p, garlic
    - 7 oz diced tomatoes, few butter lettuce leaves
    - cilantro, raw ...
    Categories
    daily update
  2. 1/25 and 1/26 and 1/27

finally broke my 'mini stall' and was 297.8 this morning. yay! crossing my fingers (and the rest of my limbs) that i never see the higher numbers again.

i had a couple of days of an upset stomach, and even though i would think that would make me lose more, i stayed the same. strange. maybe being dehydrated?

previous days' food log:

1/25

- smart water and lemonade mix flavored ...
    Categories
    daily update
  3. missed a couple of days...

the last two days i wasn't feeling good and didn't post but i'll be back (said in terminator accent )!

Updated 01-27-2011 at 05:17 AM by tamaca

Categories
    note
  4. 1/24

finally below 300!! yippee....although it's JUST below, so i'll have to be very careful today to not disappoint myself .

food intake:

- 100 g diced skinless chicken breast and apple with lemon juice and curry powder in cabbage 'wraps'
    - iced oolong tea

Updated 01-27-2011 at 05:18 AM by tamaca

Categories
    daily update
  5. 1/23

back to R1 P3 first day weight. yay! i have to tell myself this is the last time i will ever weigh 300 pounds ever again. i never could have imagined i would let my weight get so out of control and i would be happy to be under 300 pounds. i remember going on weight watchers during college at about 160 and wondering how on earth i was so fat! and in high school, where i also thought i was fat at 135. i have no real memory of being happy with my weight, so there is no baseline in my head that i can ...

Updated 01-27-2011 at 05:19 AM by tamaca

Categories
    daily update
  6. 1/22

ate both meals at once today...waited too long for lunch

- handful frozen strawberries blended with orange zevia

- 200g very lean ground beef sauteed with 1 clove garlic, fennel seeds, oregano, garlic salt, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and 6 oz of organic tomato puree
    - escarole, sliced into ribbons cooked in veg. broth and vinegar

- sugar free gum (craving sweet...not ...

Updated 01-27-2011 at 05:20 AM by tamaca (adding food)

Categories
    daily update
  7. 1/21

ended up eating very late today and ran out of time for posting and eating fruit again. weird...

- 100g steak, cooked in non stick pan, with montreal steak seasoning
    - handful arugula
    - juice of 1/2 lemon
    - smart water

- 100g very lean ground beef sauteed with 1 clove garlic, fennel seeds, oregano, garlic salt, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and 6 oz of organic tomato ...

Updated 01-27-2011 at 05:22 AM by tamaca

Categories
    daily update
  8. 1/20

definitely was TOM eating yesterday and it showed on the scale! too many newer food choices...pickles, fruit leather, chicken broth, rotel...so gained another .2 pounds. not happy at all! will go back to basics today to try to correct, or else it's an apple day for me .

day 4 on my 'try to like coffee' experiment .

- 100g chicken, poached, with sea salt
    - 1 lg. cucumber, sliced, ...

Updated 01-27-2011 at 05:23 AM by tamaca (add food intake)

Categories
    daily update
  9. 1/19

just came from facebook where a now un-friended friend had posted a picture of an obese woman in bra and underwear eating a cake and there were 20+ comments on how funny it was. why is this still considered acceptable? it seems like the only group everyone can still agree to make fun of is overweight people.

decided i'm going to post meals here to remind myself what i've eaten and liked, what seems to cause less loss, etc.

today so far:

Updated 01-27-2011 at 05:24 AM by tamaca (added remaining food for day)

Categories
    note
  10. R2 P2 first week down

this week was tougher than i thought it would be...i was hoping the hunger would be better than in R1. i guess it was to some extent, but maybe the emotional hunger was just as bad .

down 9 pounds as of today, day 8. at this point in R1 was down 9.4, so not too different. i'm kicking myself for letting those 10 pounds come back during the holidays, but trying not to obsess about it. i would be under 300 if i hadn't though! grrrr....

the hunger seems much better today, ...

Updated 01-27-2011 at 05:25 AM by tamaca

Categories
    daily update , note
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast