View RSS Feed

becki425

Becki

Rate this Entry
Hi, I have just started the hcg diet injections. I have finished my 2 loading days. I am excited about losing weight. I weigh the most I have ever weighed and I am miserable. I weigh 183 lbs I hope to lose at 40 lbs. I need all the encouragement I can get.

Submit "Becki" to Digg Submit "Becki" to del.icio.us Submit "Becki" to StumbleUpon Submit "Becki" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi Becki and welcome!!! There is a journal section in the forums that we all have our own journal and we post in it daily about everything from our daily losses to home issues and beyond. It is a great place to go and get support and encouragement from all the others on here. For some reason no one ever really seems to check or comment on the blogs. You should for sure start one for your journey and you will be blown away with all the support you will get.

Are you doing injections or homeopathic drops? If you are doing the drops please make sure that the ingredients say HCG 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x otherwise you have fake drops with no HCG in them and all you will be doing is starving your body to death and loosing your good fat and muscle not your stored bad fat.

Also if you haven't read Pounds and Inches by Dr Simeons you should for sure google it and read it and follow his protocol. I t is the original and the only one that has actually done the research and testing to know which foods work best with our hormones to get the best results.

Looking forward to watching your journey