View RSS Feed

shellylynn

Shellylynn on HGC

Rate this Entry
I started HCG on the 24th of July and hope to go 3 months VLC. I'm a big girl, a tight size 26 when I started and have seen some losses, hopefully I'll be able to put the size 26 pants away this week and change to size 24 pants.

I found this forum the other night and read some of the comments and journals and just decided I should participate and hopefully get some sage advise and support.

I had some success with HCG 3 years ago when I was on injectable for 2 months, I got down to around 250#. I had a couple of other start and fail attempts not to long after that and just didn't try it again till now. It is not an easy diet as you all know. Especially if you are obligated to have business lunches several times a week for work, have odd working hours due to working when the customer is available, and not good about carrying your food for those times when you need something but can't stop to eat.

So with having put on most of the weight I lost again I decided I needed to be serious about loosing weight now. I'm 46, 5'8", strong and active and hover around 300# pretty naturally. I'd like to get that closer to 200# and keep it there for a few years, but time will tell if I have the devotion to do another round after New Years.

I hope to have success and look forward to any suggestions for during and after HCG.

Submit "Shellylynn on HGC" to Digg Submit "Shellylynn on HGC" to del.icio.us Submit "Shellylynn on HGC" to StumbleUpon Submit "Shellylynn on HGC" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi Shellylynn and welcome!!!

There is a section in the forums for journals and we all have our own personal one that we log in daily about everything possible and there is tons of support and encouragement from everyone there. For some reason no one ever seems to come to the blogs to give support. You should for sure come over to the journal section and create one for yourself! Looking forward to watching your journey
    Thanks Shannon, I appreciate the welcome

[QUOTE=shannon;bt4418]Hi Shellylynn and welcome!!!

There is a section in the forums for journals and we all have our own personal one that we log in daily about everything possible and there is tons of support and encouragement from everyone there. For some reason no one ever seems to come to the blogs to give support. You should for sure come over to the journal section and create one for yourself! Looking forward to watching your journey :)[/QUOTE]