View RSS Feed

mommola03

First Time HCG user

Rate this Entry
Well... I am the latest HCG virgin. I have been on my VLCD for exactly 7 days. I have surprised myself with an 8.8 drop for the week. I have been reading many blogs on this site for over a week and I feel like I am ready to join in on the discussions. I am so inspired and motivated by what I have been reading. So far..I am kicking it...sticking to protocol, eating only the correct amounts of the approved foods,and still getting in all my water/tea everyday. I think I'm doing alright according to my drops..I just pray it continues. I'm expecting TOM in the next couple of weeks. Yikes! I've read horror stories about that!
I went through 2 less than exciting Loading days..It's not that I didn't eat..it's just that I was unable to get in ALL the foods that I knew I was going to miss. I couldn't have stuffed myself anymore than I did. I suppose I could have done a 3rd loading day, but, I was more than ready to begin my journey. I know that I am going to need another round...so I am excited to have the chance to load again! Haha!
Anyway... I want to thank all of you for the great comments and ideas that you all share with each other on a daily basis. I'm excited to become a part of your community!

Submit "First Time HCG user" to Digg Submit "First Time HCG user" to del.icio.us Submit "First Time HCG user" to StumbleUpon Submit "First Time HCG user" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments