View RSS Feed

jjirish

Lost 50 Gained 40...Fixing it Today

Rate this Entry
Hi All,
I lost 50 pounds 4 years ago and have gained 40 back!!! I got busy with kids, sports and forgot to eat normal! I'm back at
the diet and goal is to lose the 40!!! Loaded all weekend and today starts change:
Day 1 - 258 Goal 218

Anybody need encouragement, please Post....making it happen!

Submit "Lost 50 Gained 40...Fixing it Today" to Digg Submit "Lost 50 Gained 40...Fixing it Today" to del.icio.us Submit "Lost 50 Gained 40...Fixing it Today" to StumbleUpon Submit "Lost 50 Gained 40...Fixing it Today" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi jjirish! So happy you found this forum, and are onyour way to becoming a healthier you. Most of us don't usually come over to the blog site for some reason. Most of us have a personal journal that we use for daily entries and things. I would recommend creating your own journal so you can get the encouragement needed to be successful with HCG. Good luck and I hope to see your journal soon. Cheers!!
    Thanks Rachel! Where do I start my Journal. I'm old and last time I did diet the forum really helped. I need encouragement and like to help others on the same journey.
    No problem! Scroll up to the top of this page and click on the forum tab, from there scroll down and you will see weight loss journals and records and from there start a new journal. It's the only way most of us can stay motivated and focused enough to be successful. I'm looking forward to watching your progress!