Page 1 of 637 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy's Journal

Talking Amy's Journal

Hello Everyone!

It's been a few months since I had to stop HCG and will be restarting it on Oct 1st for the 3 weeks minimum, perfect timing to just be done with Phase 3 for turkey day and my bday. Then will be back on it again in January 1st for 9 weeks.

I'm excited to start up again and excited to be back on this forum! Look forward to getting to know some of you and follow you on your progress!

Until the 1st, have an awesome week!

Aims

Blog Entries
    Amy I can't wait for you to be back! I have missed you! So glad you decided to do another round and I know you will do great! You have really been doing great on the working out though I have been following you on myfitnesspal and I am so inspired by your work outs!!!

Looking forward to you being back

hehe thanks Shannon.

I haven't gone in a week now! I was definitely proud of myself for being able to run 25 minutes straight wo stopping but so dreading to finish the last 2.5 weeks of couch to 5k. My mind has been preoccupied with arts & craft projects, so horrible...lol.

I'm going to do the Brazil Butt Lift again while on HCG so that way I can get some sort of exercise in.

I can't use the treadmill cause my parents are still slowly moving in (well my father anyways) with all his crap and the 1 of the garage is completely filled so I can't move my treadmill so I can use it. Oh wells!

But everything has calmed down so much since I last stopped doing HCG. A new life so to speak. It's nice. Less stress. lol.

Excited to be back and restart again. I've gained a load of weight. So I'm going to research on HCG this week. I forget what kind of food are allowed, as far as veggies go. I'm trying to have more interesting food, rather than just chicken, green beans and apple.

Blog Entries
    Ok wait I thought you moved in with your brother? Are your parents living there now too?

Sorry to hear you gained lots of weight back but now that your life has changed and calmed down hopefully this round will be so much better for you! I have to say this second round has been so hard and mentally mind messing! Last week was the worst and I was so ready to throw in the towel and be done but glad I didn't. I am so looking forward to P3 again though and hoping to be there in a few weeks if I can drop these last 13 lbs!

Oh you ate a different protocol then Dr. Simeons last time didn't you? Green beans are not allowed on the original but they worked for you I forgot

Yeah. Well I mainly followed Dr. Simeons but the first time I did HCG was through a clinic and she said I was allowed to eat green bean.

Yes the house my brother bought was for the "whole" family to live in. Cause my brother can't afford to even pay utility bills, lmao. So my mom is letting go of her house and using that money to pay for my bro's mortgage. gayness! I just pay $500 a month now and don't really care about anything. lol. I only come home to sleep really and then stay over at the bf's house on weekends.

It's kind of nice having the whole family under one roof but I still prefer being alone. Right now I'm dealing with it and I do like hanging out with my sisters when they aren't working.

I'm so tired sometimes of life and I always ask the bf if we can move to thailand (that's where he's from) and so next year we gonna go there just so i can check it out and meet his mom side of the family. and if i like it, we can move there but it won't be till years from now cause he's taking care of his parents and brother and he's waiting for his dad to go (he's turning 80 this saturday). but then I'm not even sure cause his mom is only 56 so not sure if he'd still be willing to move to thailand or we gonna wait till both parents are gone. Cause his mom is like hell no, i'm not moving back to thailand...lol!!!

I just want to move there cause I can live with the money I have for awhile wo having to worry about getting a job and the plus side of it is that I will finally be away from family. Not a mile away down the road, more like a few thousand miles! yeah! lmao. I think I need to be away for awhile anyways. We'll see I guess. I'm just excited about going out of country again next year. It's been awhile.

Blog Entries
    Wow that is a lot to deal with and I don't know if I could live in the same house with any of my family...lol I had to spend 24 hours with my mom the other week and I was so ready to get away from her by the time I dropped her off!

So excited for your trip to Thailand! So it's time to get really serious on the HCG and get that weight off so you can shop l ike crazy while you are there! I know how much you are looking forward to your trip and the possibility of moving there some day

How is the new job are you loving it?

OMG I know! Sophon said 120lbs by the time we go to Thailand. So that's about 70lbs (Yeah I'm currently at 189 right now and probably will be around 190ish after gorging).

So I was joking with him about what he's gonna get me when I get there and he's like a bigger shiny pebble (ring) and I said no, I like the promise ring I have now, besides you're gonna have to get me one in the future anyways..hahahaha. So I said, how about your credit card so I can get a new wardrobe and he said okay..hahaha. Doubt it'll happen but that would be funny if he really did. That or an Alaskan Disney cruise!! That be very kewl.

Today I have been at my job for 1 month and 4 days. Man it's going fast! I'm still a loner here which is nice in a way. I don't have to waste money going out with people to eat and eat bad food which makes it all the more easier to eat correctly too.

It's very different. I'm not doing web design, more like user experience design. So because its new to me and the way their system is built its quite frustrating trying to even come up with concepts to improve the look of the website but at the same time improve the amount of people actually purchasing hotels, tickets, etc. I'm thinking after a year, I might transfer to IT and do programming. I miss designing/programming. I just hope I don't become a doodoo head in programming by then...lol.

Blog Entries
    When do you leave for Thailand? You know the weight loss is so doable and you can get to where you want to be if you stick to it and Then Sophon will for sure give you his credit card for a new wordrobe I was 182 when I first started HCG and so yes you can get to 120!

I am now stealing clothes from my daughter which actually I am smaller then her now which is just crazy!

hahahaha that is so awesome! lol. Now that would be fun cause then I can start taking my sisters cloths!

We are planning to go there April 5th-18th for Thai New Year.

I really want to continue and not stop and restart in January but I'm really scared because there's thankgiving and my bday all in the same week, then my dad's bday in december 18 and then xmas. I could do the whole interruption thing BUT the last time I did that it threw me off soOO badly that I just gave up! Definitely no where like you when you did all that camping stuff.

Blog Entries
    I totally understand! Thats why I jumped back in so quick and didn't wait the 6 weeks, I want to be done way before the holidays and stable so I will be able to eat healthy but have more options for them.

You should be able to get most of your weight off before you go to Thailand if you do a round now, stabilize adn then another round before you go.

Are you gonna do injections, drops or pellets?

Page 1 of 637 1231151101501 ... LastLast