Page 510 of 622 FirstFirst ... 10410460500508509510511512520560610 ... LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 6211

Thread: april's journey

Fingers crossed that the weather picks up. It would suck if it rains all the time. I second Lis, shopping or drinks out!! Btw: nice compliments from your trainer!!! That always feels good to hear!

Hope you're having a great time, even with the sucky weather. That tropical storm is headed your way isn't it?? I'm keeping my finger's crossed for you that it is out of the way and the sun comes out for a few days before you have to leave.

Blog Entries
    rain please go away , let April enjoy the sun Hope you are having fun with your family

Blog Entries
    Today.. I got up and ran three miles. We avoided rain all day. Had my face lunch at a French bistro, pate, cheese bread plate and cold cucumber soup, two glasses of French red wine, yum, and a bite or two of cheesecake. So far have done over 20k steps. Feeling good.. Storm is supposed to really hit tonight.

Mmmm, lunch sounds good! Batten down the hatches for tonight!

Blog Entries
    Hope you don't get rained out the whole trip, but even if you do, I'm sure you will find something fun to do anyway!

Have fun April and your food sounds awesome! I love pate, cheese and wine!!

Sounds like you are having fun. Hope the storm will not be bad tonight nor tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Sounds like a nice, yummy lunch! Glad you are enjoying yourself! Have fun and be safe.

Blog Entries
    Up before everyone else, making some coffee and may go for another run this morning, know I will not do anything tomorrow, after the wedding tonight. Running yesterday was good, not hard other than the sweat in my eyes. if i go i should go soon before it gets too hot. Weather is looking iffy, but hard to know. Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight. I am feeling good. I have on some Jammies I bought when I went to Florida and they were kind of digging into my waist, now they are not digging any longer, that is what the trainer said would happen is that clothes that were tight or not as comfy would feel better, I am feeling that happening. Hope everyone has a good day, don't even know if there is a scale in this house .