HCG syringes hidden in fridge, maybe too well.

I am supposed to start self injecting hcg today. I have had my premixed syringes for a week and placed them in the refrigerator in a food container so that my small children wouldn't find them. When I pulled them out (the syringes were in a small plastic bag) they felt almost room temp? Can I still use them? What should I do? Maybe I need a new hiding method. Help!!

I have yet to hear about problems with the syringes Jillybean, only with the hcg forumla. That's what you need to keep cold. My concern is sterilization with the syringes. Keeping enough alcohol pads. So I personally wouldn't worry about the syringes being room temp.. only the forumla.

Additionally, I hear that you shouldn't inject HCG when it's cold.. I do, and I haven't experienced one single problem doing it. I take the zip lock bag that contains both syringes and the forumla off the top shelf in my fridge, sterilize my injection area and the cap of the forumla, and inject. Dispose of the syringe and stick everything back into the fridge.

Hello,
    Even I have no clue about the injections. I my-self have not been using it and so I don't really know. But I do know that you need to be very careful about the formula and make sure you cannot leave in outside the fridge. It has to be placed in some place cooler.
    Hope you get it right.

Hello,
    Even I have no clue about the injections. I my-self have not been using it and so I don't really know. But I do know that you need to be very careful about the formula and make sure you cannot leave in outside the fridge. It has to be placed in some place cooler.
    Hope you get it right.