Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: exercise

exercise

Haven't seen this metioned much Will the weight loss speed up if I exercise every day Just afraid cause of the low calorie intake

It isn't recommended to exercise in PH2 and even in PH3. I believe the protocol is that you add a protien on the days you exercise. There are others who can comment, who have exercised in these phases.

you can go do the sauna (it actually has helped me)

you can do light aerobics like yoga but no hardcore cardio or weight lifting.

I've done beachbody brazil butt lift before while on P2 and I was okay. It wasn't intense and I got at my own pace. I have also done the couch to 5k and that's like a run/walk exercise but I didn't kill myself. Just enough to break a sweat but not dripping.

Blog Entries
    Lgreene,

This depends entirely upon the person. It is not recommended that you exercise on the diet. However, I do personally because it was already a part of my regular routine. I would definitely take it on a step by step basis, meaning if you feel you need to try it out and see how your bidy responds to it, and if it is not good then do not. Again you have to listen to your body since everyone is different, i would not say you lose more quickly though, even though is seems so as you would be burning more cals.

Canaiz mentioned that there should be an increase in protein on exercise days, understand that this in no way means to increase calories above 500 but to eat more protein and less of something else, like less calories in fruit.

Hope I helped at least some,

Mia

Blog Entries
    I have tried exercising as I play competitive tennis. I went to two cardio drills and played one match of singles. On the days I did up my protein, but not really my calories I remained the same the next day and the day I added more protein and went to about 550 calories I lost about .4 pounds. This week I did not go and felt that my weight loss was more steady and did not stall. I think you have to figure out what is right for you. I am a little bummed as I may have lost more weight overall if I did not have those four days on the same weight, other than that I have not stalled at all.

The use of the exercise is most effective way to lose the weight but it also important to note that in this nobody face the problem of the side effects as we have to face the side effects by the use of the dieting pills.
    Keith

I do my exercises regularly and it really helps me to lose my weight. It is kind of effective and useful.

not only regular exercise help to loss weight, swimming is a best exerciser to loss weight.

While I have not been on HCG long, I was training using the Couch to 5K program prior to starting and have continued. I have not had any bad side effects, but I am not running myself into the dirt either. I think if you were exercising prior to HCG you can probably continue but listen to your body. If you were not exercising prior to HCG I woul dnot try to do anything to extreme as your body is not used to it along with a VLCD.

Yeah that's the rule of them from what I understand. And if you do exercise add a little bit more protein.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast