Page 84 of 85 FirstFirst ... 347482838485 LastLast
    Hello everyone!! I am BACKKKKKKKK!! I had a beautiful healthy girl on June 21st and we named her Nyla Mia. She is everything I envisioned her to be!! My pregnancy wasn't entirely healthy and I did not keep up with my good eating habits; as planned. I had to get operated back in December for an oversized ovarion cyst. I just thank God it wasn't cancerous. The winter here was brutal and all I did was cook comfort food for the fam. OMG, I ate everything I cooked....not a wise choice but I am not going to beat myself up. I just have to get back on track. I'm going to order the drops this week and I think I am going to start September 1st. I am currently 244 lbs :-( I need extra, extra motivation, so I will be reading journals from here on. Can't wait to see how you all are doing!!!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Congratulations on the new baby, Ericka! I wasn't here when you left. I've done 2 rounds since February and am in maintainance. HCG is a wonderful tool to lose those hard-to-shed pounds. I'm sure all the regulars will be excited that you're back! I'm looking forward to watching your progress

Sherri

Blog Entries
    Welcome back girl and congrats on the new baby girl!!! You know you will get plenty of support and encouragement here and I am so looking forward to seeing you drop those lbs again!!

Blog Entries
    Hey there..congrats on the baby girl. We are here for you..

Hey Ericka! Congrats on that beautiful new baby and on the cyst being non-cancerous. You have a lot to be thankful for!
    Wishing you well on this journey. I've been around for about 1.5 years and 2 rounds. Keep us posted on how you're doing okay?

Hi Erika! we haven't yet officially met, but congrats ont he neew baby! Im looking forward to watching your progress.

Thanks for all the wonderful greetings. I've had about two weeks to mentally prepare myself. I just finished the two days of loading and I have to be honest with you, I didn't do so well with eating the good foods because we were busy all weekend going to theme parks and shopping at the outlet stores. I'm currently at 249.8. I have to go run some errands now so catch up with you all later. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Blog Entries
    You will be fine..lets the losing begin.

Blog Entries
    Oh girl I can't wait to see your first week losses I know they are going to be AMAZING!!!

let the fat melt off!!

the biggest challenge in this whole process is determination and self-discipline. If you set your mind/head to it, you will be able to whiz through it w/o any problems!

Page 84 of 85 FirstFirst ... 347482838485 LastLast