Page 1 of 85 1231151 ... LastLast

Cool Ericka's Journey to a Healthy Start *1/1/12*

Hello, My name is Ericka. I am new to this site. I've been reading so much on here and WOW, what a great forum and community!!! I've gained enormous insight and knowledge!!!! Thank you so much! I ordered the HCG drops online a few months ago but decided to wait until after the holidays to start. I was very nervous about taking the HGC drops and starting yet, "another diet." I've been on many diets and lose the weight pretty quick, somewhere after losing 20 lbs, I get sidetracked and give up. Needless to say, this diet thing always makes me feel like a failure! This time around, I decided I wasnít going to go on a diet; I was going to start a new journey and change and my lifestyle around. So here I am! Iím on my second week and I feel great!!!

Here are my stats: I started January 1, 2012

R1P1 Loading Day 1 (255.0 lbs)
    R1P1 Loading Day 2 (254 lbs)
    R1 P2 Day 1 (254.8 lbs)
    R1 P2 Day 2 (251.8 lbs)
    R1 P2 Day 3 (249.4 lbs)
    R1 P2 Day 4 (248 lbs)
    R1 P2 Day 5
    R1 P2 Day 6
    R1 P2 Day 7 (244.6 lbs)

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Welcome! You are doing great!!! Stay focused and def. come here for motivation and accountability! YAY for changes!

Blog Entries
    Welcome Erika and congrats on your losses so far and for taking this journey to a healthier you!!

Great Job so far and Welcome!

Look at those awesome numbers already, you should be pround and let that feeling continue to carry you forward.

Blog Entries
    We love having you here..great losses so far, keep posting.

Welcome Ericka! You and I are right on track with each other haha, I'm glad we can be helpful. Please don't hesitate to ask for help, if it's HCG related usually one of us knows lol.

Welcome, great week 1 losses. This is the place to be to keep you on track and get all your questions answered. Good luck in reaching your goal.

OMG!! Thanks for all the encouragement!! It means a lot to me. Today was one of those mornings for me. I got on the scale and noticed I didn't lose pounds, I only lost a few ounces. It's better than gaining the pounds!!!
    I started taking a multivitamin and B12 drops on Sunday. I know this weekend was horrible because I was extremely busy both days. On Saturday, I drank a cup of coffee, around 5pm, I ate an orange and then I went out for dinner with a friend and ate very late. I didn't have time to properly plan and eat my meals. Sunday was a pretty good day; however, I didn’t drink enough water. I think maybe not eating enough throughout the weekend put a damper on this week's weight loss? I know I read somewhere on here that it’s not good to start during the TMO, but I actually got mine the second day in and I continued to take the drops and phase 2. I know next weekend will be just as busy but I'm actually going to pack my lunch and water and make sure I eat all my portions so my body doesn't go into starvation mode. I’m still looking forward to a great week! 

R1P1 Loading Day 1 (255.0 lbs)
    R1P1 Loading Day 2 (254 lbs)
    R1 P2 Day 1 (254.8 lbs)
    R1 P2 Day 2 (251.8 lbs)
    R1 P2 Day 3 (249.4 lbs)
    R1 P2 Day 4 (248 lbs)
    R1 P2 Day 5 (246.6 lbs)
    R1 P2 Day 6 (244.0 lbs)
    R1 P2 Day 7 (244.6 lbs)
    R1 P2 Day 8 (244.2 lbs)

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Blog Entries
    Erika great attitude, keep it up! Making sure to get all your foods in and water is very crucial so make sure you are always prepared for any situation! I always prepared my protiens for the week in advance and had all my vegi's and fruits ready so I could grab and go no matter what the circumstance were. A loss is a loss and always apreciated as the stalls will come so be grateful for even the little losses. I know they hype about how you will loose a lb a day but after the first week the average for woman is about .5 a day and some times less. If your TOM came then that will also cause small losses, some times gains and other times stalls but once its gone you will be back to loosing and a possible nice whoosh once it leaves.

Great Job your first week, that alone is an acomplishment! It might help to keep focusing on the big picture, and each day is a single step towards that goal.
    Also, as you lose pounds your body also has to work on removing those inches too. So if you can imagine on days where the scale doesn't read big losses, your body is still working hard on removing what is not measured on the scale.

Page 1 of 85 1231151 ... LastLast