Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Hi Bri and welcome to the forum! Awesome losses so far! I drink green tea with 1 packet of sweet and low. Today I'm actually working on not using sweet and low in the tea.

I use truvia when I make my strawberry shakes. My friend told me Stevia in the raw wasn't good. I'm not sure why. I don't remember. But that truvia is okay.

Oh good to know! Yeah, I dont like the taste of Stevia in the Raw anyway. Thanks for the help! What else do you put in your strawberry shakes? That sounds delicious!

To be honest with you Bri none of the Stevia brands taste good I used to a couple brands and it's still not sugar. I don't trust the artificial sweetners although it taste better cause according to Kevin Trudeau ( his book " Natural Cures 'they' don't want you to know about ) and he also wrote his own HCG diet basic on Dr Simeon research; he believes artificial sweetners will in fact get you fatter

Its just 1 cup frozen strawberries, 2 packet of truvia, ice, water and blend in my magic bullet.

I've been playing around with using 1 kiwi and half cup of frozen strawberries, 2 packet of truvia, ice and water...mmMm tastes soOOo good!

Blog Entries
    I have the flavored sweet leaf stevia in many flavors and I love the vanilla cream one and use it daily in my coffee! I also have a powdered form I use for cooking with that taste great but I can remember the name of it.

Thanks for the info on sweeteners lizziegal. I definitely think some of them are sketchy. I've heard about the vanilla stevia in liquid, shannon. I think I need to try it.

Aims, I just tried your strawberry smoothie. Super yummy! Specially since I work in a yogurt shop and make people smoothies all day and can't have any. It's like heaven right now haha

lol! glad you like it! Its much better than just eating your fruit I think. I may need to try green apple. My sister likes to get green apple boba smoothie and it doesnt look interesting but I will try it one day and see if it tastes good or nto.

I also use sweet leaf stevia drops but hazelnut flavour

Blog Entries
    I use all the sweet leaf stevia's and like those. I read what you had. You are supposed to have a different protein at each meal. So do not have grilled chicken in the same day. Also not sure what in in the vinegarette. It should be basically only vinegar and spices..no oil. Also did not see if you were eating fruit.

As far as tea goes I drink celestial seasonings red zinger iced tea all day long. I love it. I also have some cocopure I just got. It's like hot chocolate. It's only 10 calories with no fat, carbs, no sugar. I found it online. It's made by new vitality so if you just google "new vitality cocopure" you will find it. As far as what you ate today you shouldn't eat the same protein twice in one day. You are suppose to mix it up, so maybe if you have chicken and spinach for lunch have lean steak or fish and asparagus for dinner. Also you won't get bored so quickly with more variety. If your vinegrette dressing has any fat, or sugar in it you should not have it. All of these things could be slowing your losses down. Don't mean to be the bearer of bad news just trying to help. Good luck, don't give up you can do this, just stay focused.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast