Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thank you for all of your help! I didn't know about the different proteins for each meal. That is helpful. My husband has done it a few times and he basically just ate the same thing everyday, so I just took his word for it. I'll have to slap his hands for that one.

I'm eating fruit. I space it out throughout the day sometimes incase I get a sudden hunger attack. So I usually have one with lunch and one after dinner.

Yesterday:
    Brkfst - Water
    Lnch - Chicken breast, spinach & tomatoes w/ vinaigrette (I just read after this that it's better not to mix your veggies so I wont be doing that anymore), strawberry smoothie (handful of strawberries, ice, water, purevia.
    Dnr - Beef patty, steamed broccoli, piece of melba toast
    Dsrt - Baked apples (apples, water, truvia, cinnamon at 350 degree for 1 hr)

So, the day before I told you I hadn't really lost anything and I really wanted to see a 6 on that scale... well today... 168! Woot woot! 2 lbs! So excited about that. And it looks like I've lost some inches too. Feeling SO good today!

Jstonec, that cocopure sounds delish. Is it watery tasting?

Looks like my vinaigrette is no good. It's balsamic and has oils. Whoops! Good thing you guys are here to correct me! ha! What would be a good alternative dressing with flavor?

Blog Entries
    Broccoli is not on the original protocol..just FYI.

You can try walden farm products...its sweetened with Splenda though. Some people stall or gain if they use Splenda, like me.

Broccoli, Cauliflower and green beans aren't on the original protocol but for some people it's okay to eat, like me again..lol...but I don't eat brocolli or cauliflower anyways cause they are boring.

Good weightloss Bri, I'm interested in using broccoli too but a little afraid of coming off the original protocol. These changes could make you plateau

I'm so glad I found this forum haha Like I said, my husband basically told me what to eat and what not to eat since he's done it. The first time I did it (with the drops), I ate carrots and broccoli with chicken. I never switched out my proteins or my veggies, basically. I think you can't eat carrots, is that right? And no more broccoli? I'm not sure what else to eat besides spinach. I don't like eating plain tomatoes or anything else on my list of acceptable veggies except for maybe cucumbers. What do you guys eat?

Okay so yesterday -
    B - Water
    L - Steak, green beans (I know bad, it was the only thing I had available at the time), Lemon-honey chamomile tea w/ liquid vanilla cream stevia drops (Those drops make ALL the difference! Thanks for those of you that suggested them!)
    D - Chicken, spinach w/ balsamic vinegar (got the right stuff this time. Just vinegar), melba toast.
    Des - Wild Berry Zinger tea with stevia drops and Baked apples. (I had two since I hadn't had any fruit that day yet and I was still hungry, hopefully that's not bad?)

Today's weight is 167! Another one bites the dust... Feeling really good. Felt great yesterday too, even though I did get the stink eye from a bunch of people in the weightloss group I'm in. I'm in it mostly for the support, knowledge and recipes on how to eat healthy when I come off the diet. They are all aware Im doing HCG but it doesn't stop them from giving me their opinion about. Annoying, yes, but I don't care because I feel great! Plus, I feel like I'm getting rid of some of my bad eating habits like eating late and night and eating when I'm bored.

Sorry for the long shpeel, but now you know. Any other mistakes I'm making so I can get the best results? (Besides the green beans and broccoli) Thanks again for all of your feedback and support!

Nice, 1lb loss! Yeah I just tell people I'm cutting out sugar and starches...lol.

Yes no carrots, its starchy I believe that's why we can't have those, not even in P3. Which is fine cause I dislike carrots!

There are a few veggies that aren't on the list that I eat and its fine for me. If you still lose while eating those, I'd stick with it (except the carrot of course). Since I started 16 days ago, all I eat are green beans. I haven't eaten my cauliflower yet. But I also do romain lettuce and asparagus. I do chinese veggies too like Ong Choy and Bok Choy. I like Ong Choy cause its awesome with garlic.

Nice Drop!

Carrots are naturally high in sugar. You are not supposed to have both your fruits at the same time, and it's best to not have the same fruit twice in one day....but hey, it looks like it's working for you. It does make me wonder, though, if you were to be much more strict, and stick closely to the original protocol, if you wouldn't have even better losses.

Blog Entries
    I do not think you are supposed to have balsamic vinegar because it has sugar in it, you should check the lables. You can have red wine vinegar, some rice wine vinegar and apple cider vinegar, but always check the lables.

Great weight loss Bri, I'm going to include some spinach next week too (I really don't like green beans). This week I basically had cucumbers, cabbage & romaine lettuce.

Lizziegal, how do you eat your cabbage and romaine lettuce? I have an issue with romaine ever since I juiced it a long time ago. Yuck! haha I tried just putting lemon on top of my spinach yesterday but, either way, still dry. I'll have to try apple cider vinegar today, I have some of that. Thanks for all the help so far guy!

So, another pound gone! I am officially 166 this morning. Last night was RIDICULOUS! My hubby and I went to the Jazz game and those breaded pretzels are definitely my weakness. I was starting to talk him into quitting with me haha (bad me!) I was soooo sick of the diet yesterday. Just bored and more than anything I just wanted to go out to dinner with my husband. I feel like I haven't done anything this past week and a half. But he quickly set me back straight and I just ate an extra piece of melba toast to get me through. I seem to be increasingly more hungry at night and it's starting to kill me!

Yesterday
    B - Water, chamomile tea
    L - Steak, broccoli (sticking with broccoli until I can find something else I like), melba toast, strawberry smoothie (handful of strawberries, water, ice, purevia)
    D - Chicken, melba toast, spinach and lemon, chamomile tea.
    Des - Apple
    Jazz game emergency - one melba toast lol

My husband was right though, I would wake up today and be glad that I stuck with it, and I am. Just keep swimming!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast