Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Blog Entries
    Bri the cabbage could be part of whats causing your small losses and stalls. I know every time I ate it in P2 I either didn't loose or would gain from it.

Love the inches coming off and fitting into the pants with extra room!!!! Thats is awesome!

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
    i was gonna try some cabbage. Hmm. maybe I will skip it for now.

-2 inches off your waist feels great even without the weightloss

Still fitting into old jeans I haven't worn in a while. Loving it! And down another pound today. 163.5.

I know you may hate me for saying this and it's not the "right way" to do it, but my husband and I have decided to come off the diet early. We're both at the point where we feel we've lost enough of the fat and want to start gaining the muscle. My weightloss group has helped a lot in preparing me to eat the right foods to keep the weight off.

I've already stopped the shots but have been staying on the diet, like it says. We're still going to transition slowly, staying off sugars and starches. But I've lost 17 pounds and I'm so happy! I feel like this was the perfect start to the new year for me and my new healthy living

Stay healthy friends! And thanks for all your support and help. Hopefully this is the last you'll hear from me here haha

Blog Entries
    Hey. Itis my understanding that to reset your hypothalamus you really need to do the 23 days. I hope that you can maintain in spite of coming off early

Blog Entries
    Not to sound too harsh, but I think you will be back.......The diet is hard, but it happens so fast. It is easier to lose 15 lbs on HCG than by diet and exercise. Avg weight loss eating clean and exercising is 1-2 lbs/week, and then you ht a major plateau before the last 10 come off. I hope that you did not quit because you are listening to others in your diet group who bash HCG. There are so many nay-sayers, but they have never tried it. Or if they did try it, they didnt do it right, especially the three weeks of Ph 3.......I used to think I hated brussel sprouts too until I tried one!

I do wish you both the best of luck. But, if your weight spikes, remember it could be the hypothalamus reacting. Perhaps it would be wise to research a bit more, just in case.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567