Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Post Bri's HCG Journal

I'm new to this website but needed some encouragement to finish. Everyone that finds out I'm doing HCG tries to talk me out of it or tells me how unhealthy it is. My husband has been on board with it and has done it several times. He's currently doing it with me.

I think I just need someone to tell me that this is good and I can finish! I'm currently on day 8 (including binge days). I started at 180.6 and I'm down to 170.5!

This is actually my second time doing HCG but the first time doing it all the way through and with injections. The first time I used cheap drops. Not sure if they were fakes or not. But I did lose 10 pounds right before my wedding (all I needed to lose) and was the thinnest I had been in a long time. I loved it! Unfortunately, after I got married, my husband started rubbing off on me, including the way he ate. So in 8 short months I went from the best shape to weighing the most I'd ever weighed and started having health problems and constantly feeling uncomfortable and unhealthy. We had to do something so our new years resolution was HCG.

So here I am. I wont go into great detail on my previous 8 days. But yesterday and today has definitely been the easiest so far. Day 4 and 6 were the toughest and I was close to caving on day 6. But I'm still strong!

Lost 2 pounds since yesterday and am feeling great. I've decided to just stop telling people that I'm doing HCG so they stop telling me how unhealthy it is. I'm not even sure how healthy it is anymore, but I'm looking to just reach a lower weight quickly and then start my healthy eating and active lifestyle again.

Trecking on!

Blog Entries
    Hi Bri and welcome! You ahve come to a great place for encouragement and support and we will all be here to help youalong your journey! I didn't tell many people I did HCg either as most are uneducated on it and so it is pointless to try to argue how it really works as they don't really want to hear it! i tell people I cut out starch and sugar and am just eating healthy and leave it at that!

It's awesome your hubby is on board with you what great support you will have!

Blog Entries
    Hey there,

I work in a psychiatric hospital and the first one who turned me onto this was a psychiatric nurse practitioner. That was years ago and I think you could only get injections and it was not that easy and really expensive. I had thought about it for years and then this summer some of the gals were getting the drops. Then I had a friend come over and she was just finishing up a round, her doctor had lost a ton of weight on it and had turned her onto it. So I was like if these medical professionals are for it, then I am going to give it a try. I am lucky at work right now in my treatment unit i think there are 4 of us on P2, and 1 on P3 and 2 and P4..and throughout my small hospital..there are other nurses on it. So I am thinking you should not worry about it.

Thats great to hear! Ok, I feel much better after hearing a bunch of people in the medical field are doing it. It's true, people are uneducated. They hear 500 calories and immediately start lecturing me on "Starvation mode" which I am well aware of. I know it works though! Almost halfway there! Thanks for the encouragement. I'm sure I'll need more as time goes on.

I'll keep you updated!

Blog Entries
    That is usually where people freak out also..esp when they are wanting to do what I am doing, then they hear 500 calories and stop asking. My metabolism really sped up on stabilization

Hi Bri and welcome. I agree with Shannon and April, people don't know what they don't know, but boy they will sure be willing to give you their two cents worth. I have told a few people I'm doing it but for the most part don't talk about it much so that's why I'm grateful for this website. Everyone here is very supportive and full of great advice and info. You and I are about on the same schedule For our weightless and have the same goal weight. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress. Keep up the good work and don't let others get you down!

Hey Bri, hang in there we're all on the same journey and this is a great forum for that extra support.

Not much a weightloss today. Maybe .5 lbs. But I'm used to losing around 2 pounds a day. I was really looking forward to seeing a 6 on that scale! Meaning 169 or lower. But I didn't Still 170.

I'm starving this morning and pretty lightheaded. Haven't felt this way in a few days. Yesterday, I felt the best I have so far. But today is not so good. I've got a really hard math class and work full time so the stress, plus feeling hungry and lightheaded, is getting overwhelming today. Not to mention that I work in the food industry so being around food all day isn't helping either.

I feel like I can't think as clearly in my math classes lately. Any ideas on why that is? I got so frustrated last time I felt like I couldn't grasp easy concepts. But maybe it was just an off day for my brain?

Todays another one of those "need motivation days" haha having a lot of those lately. My husband and I are only doing the 21 day rounds... But it feels so far away today! AAAAH! 14 days to go.

Also, does anyone have any good tea ideas? I have never been a tea person but now, it's hard to adjust to. And I'm getting tired of just water. I have some normal walmart herbal tea, spiced chai black tea, pomegranat raspberry green tea and some Nipton ice tea on the go pouches. Not sure what I can and can't have out of those. I tried making the pomegranate raspberry green tea and it was no good. Husband and I hated it. What can I do to make it better? Any suggestions?

Oh and yesterday I ate:
    Breakfast - water
    Lunch - grilled chicken w/ spinach & about a tsp of vinagrette dressing and handful of strawberries
    Dinner - Grilled chicken w/ spinach & vinagrette again, 1 melba toast
    Desert - 1 Apple

I've never been sure on the Vinagrette dressing? I barely use any and just shake it up in a container with the spinach to cover. Also, I'm thinking I need to get the Stevia drops. Right now I have Truvia and Stevia in the raw (a new brand I think?) both powder pouches. Are these good? Or no good?

Thanks again to everyones help and support!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast