Page 259 of 265 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 2643
    Blog Entries
    Feeling good today. Scott got the job offer and is planning to take it! :-) its not exactly as much money as he wants but they are saying after 45 days they decide if they want him in project management or development with a raise so i think it all sounds good. Weekends off and schedule flexibility. I'm really so excited! I've been eating ok, staying unsure my calorie goal of 2000 and no gluten at all a week now!
    yesterday was no workout but Scott had me shoveling wood chips for almost an hour! I kept switching sides so i got a nice workout in from that.
    Today I'm going to try making coconut flour paleo bread. Wish me luck!
    Weight is down to 222....making progress! :-)

YAY for you and Scott!! dancing bunny.gif dancing bunny.gif Dancing for joy. Glad your weight is down.

Woohoo, the new workout plan is paying off and your Scooty has a new job! LOL Are you guys staying where you are or will you need to re-locate?

Yay for Scott and yay for you for sticking with gluten free for a whole week! You'll get that weight back down in no time!

Blog Entries
    Congrats to Scott! Also so proud of you for staying gluten free

Blog Entries
    Im so happy that he got the job, weekends off and flexible schedule sounds great. Let me know how the bread came out.

Blog Entries
    OMG Kristi I am so happy for you and and Scott! I know how hard things have been lately with Scott so unhappy with his job! I hope this new job will bring lots less stress and happiness for Scott! Way to go on the gluten free for a week and getting your work outs in and the weight coming back down!

WHOO HOO!! YAY! New job is awesome for Scott! and your weight's looking good too.

Blog Entries
    Hey ladies. Its been a while, but I'm still kicking. I did sooo good with gluten free until last weekend when we went tubing & camping up in Helen GA. We got fast foods biscuits for breakfast, corn dog for lunch, then smores over the campfire. Well needless to say, i was a snotty mess the next morning! Wtf is all i can say to myself! I KNOW better! I told Scott he has got to tell me no don't eat that shit or you are gonna feel like shit for at least a day! He agreed and has stopped me a couple times already. Its crazy the feeling i get from gluten. Just like there is an itch behind my face that i can't scratch and endless face congestion/runny nose. Even benedryal does nothing to relive it. So crazy. I'm like wow no wonder i had a "sinus infection/bronchitis" every month the past few years. I had also been switching to everything whole wheat the past few years too.
    Anyway, my weight is up and i seem to have the misconception that if its gluten free carbs i can eat my little heart out...not do much. Still working out so I'm happy with that. Now to get this diet in check and more balanced. I've got zucchini spaghetti with lean meatballs on the menu tonight.
    Got some gluten free whole foods brand bread it does the trick for my bread craving but isn't great. I made coconut flour bread and it was good but crumbly so no good for sandwiches, but more like a sweet bread.
    My computer is on the fritz so I'll catch up with everyone later. Hope everyone is doing well. Miss you ladies! Xoxo :-)

Nice to see your post...I've missed you, girlie! I know...camping food, right! Last time I lost 30 lbs (couple years ago), I maintained SO well until the next Summer and our camping trips. Smores, marshmallows etc... So glad that this year my hubby is watching his diet too...we won't even take that stuff with us, but I will sure miss it!

Too bad gluten has that effect on you...but on the other hand it probably keeps you from eating it as often as you would if it didn't make you sick.