Page 260 of 265 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 2643
    Blog Entries
    So glad you checked in I have been wondering how you are doing. Crazy what gluten can do to you isn't it!! Glad to see you dooing your best to keep it out of your diet especially now that you know what it will do to you and how crappy you will feel!

Blog Entries
    Have been missing you, totally need to cut that gluten out esp if you are snot-free without it. Yeah..I did the gluten free products for awhile, i have found some half way decent ones, but refined carbs..are refined carbs.

Boo to the gluten. Sounds like you have been doing great otherwise. That is good. It will be hard to do without gluten and at least you are trying. Clean eating and the weight will go down.

Nice to hear from you! Sorry you are struggling with the glutens BOO! there are some rally good gluten free breads out there hopefully you will be able to find some that you like or a recipe so you wont have to get sick trying to eat some.

Blog Entries
    For you is gluten and for me is lactose I know how you feel , Know that he is helping you , it maybe better. You can do GF for ever,

lol Kristi, no MORE gluten sister!! I'm so glad you are staying away from it more and more...your body really gets so sick from it!! yeah, gluten free is definitely NOT diet food though. Keep up the good fight sister We miss you!!!

Hi Kristi! I really miss you on here! I hope you're doing ok and having a great summer

Blog Entries
    Hey girls! Its been busy busy this summer and its almost over. Back to work next Thursday....i can't believe it. My weight is way up. 238 thia morning. I've still been working out tho. No excuse for the way I've been eating. I've kept gluten out of my diet and that has helped keep me from being sick. I'm thankful for that. Starting another round of hcg in early Aug after school starts. Still without my computer :-( hoping to get it back soon tho. I'm so echoed to see all you girls are doing week and maintaining nicely! Sherri i LOVE your new pic! Omg you are so tiny! :-)

Hey chick! We missed you this summer!! I can't believe it's already over for you. Wow! That went by so fast! You go back in friggin July? Sorry about the weight gain but you definitely know what to do to get it down!

Blog Entries
    Bummer on the gain but so happy that you have not been sick and keeping gluten out of your diet has helped. If anything you have made such a life changer by doing that and that may be a huge first step. I know that I did not eat gluten for a year before HCG and then stopped diet drinks about a month before and it just helped later with not wanting them any more. Sad on the weight loss, but you know how to get it back down. I know for some that winter are their harder months..for me def. it is summer with the increase in social activities. I bet this break and this round will be the one for you.