Page 261 of 265 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 2643
    Good to hear from you again! I'm glad you've had a nice summer, sucks about the weight gain but I bet you feel great with a steady exercise routine. Really?? Your summer is already over? The schools must have a different schedule than the ones around here.

How is Scott? Did he get the new job he was hoping for?

Blog Entries
    Hey girls. Back at work so now I have computer access, but no TIME!!!! Not yet anyway. My head is spinning trying to figure out what I need to do without forgetting anything. School starts next Wed, Aug 7. I'm so not ready!
    My weight is still right at 238...I hate hate hate that, but I've been so out of control this summer. I am eating about 90 percent gluten free and that is a major improvement as far as me being sick and snotty all the time. I realized I haven't even been to the doctor this year AT ALL! Truely amazing for me. I am planning to start another round of hcg as soon as things settle down here at work. Maybe Aug 12 or 19 will be my start day. I'm so ready. None of my pants/shorts fit. I've been wearing workout pants or dresses for the past month. Pathetic...

Scott's new job was going really well until last week when his new boss told him he can't really afford to pay him anymore. OMG really?!?! Ugh...here we go again. Poor Scott is so upset and beating himself up for leaving that other job for this not to work out again. I keep trying to keep his spirit up and tell him that he made the right choice leaving that hell hole before. I really believe he HAD to leave there for himself and for our relationship to survive. Things are looking up though. He had a job interview the other day that went well, but is pretty far away...about 45 min. He has another interveiw today which is downtown and he has always dreamed of working in Atlanta-wearing his suit and breifcase. Lol. Its just an office assistant position, but whatever. Its at a law firm.

I will check in again when I can and I'll need to be on here regularly when I start this next round. I know I'll need support from you wonderful ladies. I miss you all. xoxo

Kristi! Thansk for checking in we have missed you! sorry to hear that Scotts new job didn't work out, that stinks but I am sure he will find something soon. It's good to hear from you!

Blog Entries
    So glad you checked in. I was thinking of checking in with you on FB and life had just gotten away from me. Wow..school there starts way early, i thought we started early on the 19th. I am so happy that you switched to 90 percent gluten free and are not as sick as often, I think it makes the transition to hcg and later easier as this is one thing you have you already changed and been good with. We are here, so happy the site is back up and running so we can here for you.

Blog Entries
    Nice to hear from you. We would be here to support you and help you in you next HCG round. Miss you. Have a great weekend

Hi Kristi! I've missed you

Sorry to hear about Scott's job...job hunting absolutely sucks.

If you are amenable, find me on Facebook (Sherri Atmore). If not, well...pooh on you LOL Just kidding, do what you want, always.

Blog Entries
    Happy, Happy Birthday Kristi!!!! Hope you have a fabulous day today!!!

So happy you checked in, it is so good to hear from you!!! What a huge bummer on Scott's job! Hopefully tho one of these others will come through for him soon!!

Blog Entries
    Scott got a great job!!!!! The office assistant interview turned into an office manager position at a law firm in downtown Atlanta making almost 40g a year with a $100 bonus for each new client he brings in!!! The company seems like awesome professional people and is well established. I think this is the opportunity he/we have been waiting for!! Both of us are just smiling from ear to ear about it. He starts Monday!

Yeah aw and yippee! So happy for you both! Sounds like things are finally turning around for you, yeah that's great news, time to celebrate.

Blog Entries
    That is awesome