Page 262 of 265 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 2643
    Blog Entries
    Congrats to Scott on the awesome new job!!! So happy for both of you!

Wahoo on the new job for Scott!Now you can breathe a bit better I know that now that you're in a regular routine you'll get back on track with your weight. I have faith in you!!

Blog Entries
    Here we go again! Round 6 I think. Whatever...I'm ready! Scott and I loaded last weekend and started vlcd Monday. Since then, I'm down 12 and I think Scott is down 8..he cheated the second day! Omg, I was like come on babe! Lol. I'm so so bummed that they blocked this site at work so I can't get on very often anymore. I will try to check in often, but I miss being able to read everyone's journal on my down time at work. Boo...I know I'm supposed to be working..blah blah. Lol. Hope everyone is doing well. I am going to try to catch up on your journals. Start weight was 244(Yikes!!!!) after loading. Today I'm at 232. Finally feeling good. I do wonder about these hcg drops tho. This is the first time I've used the slimline regular without the aminos their other kind had. I must say, I've felt like total crap the past few days. I think it could be mostly to lack of sleep tho. Plus detoxing from all the garbage I've been eating. Everyone at school is already getting sick too...I wonder if I've got a touch of that too.

YAY your doing great!! down 12 pounds is amazing! I started with the slimline with aminos and didn't notice any huge difference when I was on vlcd, it was pretty much the same for me. I hope you feel better soon!! Hang in there once the crap gets outta your system you'll be cruising. How long do you plan to go for this round?

Blog Entries
    Nice losses so far..hope the drops are good and you are just going through some detox. Relax this weekend and lose some lbs.

Blog Entries
    Down 2 more pounds! 230. Last night confirmed I've got a bit of a cold. Sore throat started and gross feeling in the back of my nose/throat. I passed out early and am feeling a little better this morning. gonna just take it easy this weekend and rest up. No time to be sick. Lol. Have a great weekend girls! :-)

Blog Entries
    Hope you feel well soon and you know after all these rounds the less you do the better the losses...so enjoy it all.

Email me for fb info, happyvaljoy@gmail.com
    Blog Entries
    Wow Krisit! You've come a long way, such determination has given you great success! Kudos! Keep up the great work!!!

Hi Kristi! Welcome back! Is this the first time Scott has ever done HCG? That'll be easier having him on it at the same time. Sounds like you are doing great...awesome losses.

Blog Entries
    Welcome back girl

Congrats on the great losses so far! Make sure you are loading up on Vit C to help keep the colds away along with some Echinacea!