Page 263 of 265 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265 LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 2643
    Blog Entries
    Sherri, this is the 2nd or 3rd time Scott has done hcg with me. He usually ends up cheating and drinking a coke or beer or something stupid like that. He cheated on day 2 this time...he's been good since. He call this the "no" diet. Cuz everything he wants to eat I tell him no! Lol. I've been sick as a dog all weekend. Went into work this morning just to put my order in and leave. Been sleeping all day and I'm finally starting to feel human again. I've been stuck at 230 since Saturday. I think from the cold and prob not getting in enough water. I'm on track with eating tho, so I'm just gonna keep on keepin on. I know this diet works and I will stick it out for at least 4 weeks. More if I can. Week 1 losses, me-14, scott-10. no complaints here.

You go girl!! Doing great, glad your starting to feel better.

Hey Kristi, glad to be starting around with you. Great job with your losses...hope you're feeling better!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sorry you're feeling so crappy

Amazing losses for the first week though! Get lots of rest and try to get the fluids in...hope you feel better asap.

Blog Entries
    Your body def. is detoxing and needing to catch up with those fabulous losses..hope you feel better soon.

Blog Entries
    Hi Kristi, nice to see that you are back , good luck in this round and not cheating this time. You can do this, Miss you

Hey! Way to go on starting a new round off so great!!! Both you and Scott are doing great. So sorry you feel like crap though. Welcome back Chica!

Wow, you have had some awesome losses! Way to go!!! I hope you feel better soon.

Blog Entries
    still stuck at 230 since Sat. I "feel" smaller tho. I can def see a difference in my face and upper belly area. My work clothes are feeling better. Today, I'm finally feel better. My nose has stopped running and I don't have so much pressure in my face/head. I went to this salt therapy today. It was something I saw on groupon and thought what the heck. It is supposed to improve lung function and detox the body. I've got 3 sessions this week so we will see how it works. I just sat in this room made of salt(walls, floor) and they pump in a salt mist or something. You just lay back and relax for 45 min. I can already feel a productive cough starting. Have a great day ladies!

Email me for fb info, happyvaljoy@gmail.com
    Blog Entries
    Hope that helps, it's dreadful being sick when doing p2. Love your attitude about the weight not moving. Concentrating on how you look and your clothes feel is key during the scale stalls. Feel better