First loading day done

Hi everyone,

Started taking my drops yesterday and loaded all day. Ate everything I could, all as fatty as possible. Not really wanting to eat like that again today, but it's just one day, so i can do it! I gained 2.5 pounds yesterday. Probably a combination of extra food plus all the sodium that I'm sure I ingested.

Actually looking forward to tomorrow when I wont have to think about food so much.

Anna

Blog Entries
    Welcome Anna!!

Looking forward to watching your journey!

Thank you Shannon! This forum has already been so helpful. I hope i can help a few others along the way as well!

Blog Entries
    You are more then welcome!

This forum is amazing and full of amazing supporting people!

Hi All

I started phase 1 yesterday-ate my face off with as much fat as I could fit in my belly! yuck! Anyhow, I weighed in at 140 yesterday morning and today I'm down 4lbs!? I thought I was suppose to gain not lose on the first two days of gorging. Anyone know what the heck is happening? Has this happened to anyone else? Am I doing something wrong?

Blog Entries
    You aren't doing anything wrong. Just load for day 2 and don't worry if you gain, lose or stay the same. First round I didn't gain at all, second round I gained 7 pounds in loading.

Thanks kristi313.

Today is D6 of VLCD and I'm feeling weak and very tired. Is this normal? I find that my weight is coming off slowly. I see a drop in lbs every other day. So far I'm down to 131.8. I'll take what I can get. I have a few questions and I'm hoping someone can help me...I'm about to start TOM in a few days. I'm taking the HCG drops-I've read conflicting articles-do I stop the drops or continue to take them during my TOM?

Hi all, I started the loading phase yesterday but i didn't know i was suppose to take the drops too so i started the drops today should i do another day of eating everything or start the diet tomorrow? and i also wanted to know if anyone is doing the raspberry ketone with it ? also what kinds of food should i eat the first 2 days before staring the 500 cal can you give me a list of suggested foods? thanks all i want to loose 150 lbs
    oh one more question about 6 years ago i had gastric bypass but didn't have much luck do you think this will affect my success

oh you gained 2.5 pounds in just one day ? lol that's neat... it's time for some change, watching closely your journey.. good luck