Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do I bother with HCG-free drops?

Hi,
    I lost 25 pounds on round 1 with the "good" HCG drops, but now am struggling to find them again. I just bought a bottle of HCG 1234 because my local store was unable to get the the "real" drops that contain HCG. It's so hard to know what you're getting online!! The bottle does not list HCG 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x, which makes me nervous. I am on R2P2D3 and have lost 4 pounds, but worried that I will not get the same results as before if there is no HCG. And what's the point then? Advice?

Blog Entries
    Sarah you won't get the same results as before with the HCG free drops! They will not break down the stored bad fat and turn it to calories for your body to burn and you will go into starvation mode! You will loosse your good fat andm uslce by doing the 500 calorie diet and not having the HCG in your system. Please DO NOT continue to use those drops and only eat 500 calories you will do major harm to your body!

You can still purchase good HCG drops from officialhcgdietplan.com they are $99 for a 45 day supply and if you have a physical address they will be delivered to you the next day if ordered before 4pm and you don't live in Canada. You can also still order from hcgslimline.com, not sure of the cost for those and I believe they take about a week to receive. Both of those are good HCG homeopathic drops and the brands that most on this forum are using.

the HCG slimline are only like $25! They are real and work great!

Thanks so much ladies! I figured those drops were bad news-what a farse! Figured I could count on this forum to give me my answer! Thanks again!

One more thing ladies....I went to HCGslimline.com. Thoughts on which drops to purchase-the original HCG or HCGslimline?

*the original HCG drops have no added amino acids. HCG is the only active ingredient.

*HCG Slim Line has the active ingredient HCG plus combines three additional amino acids. These amino acids can help to increase energy and fat loss while aiding in suppressing your appetite.
    Last edited by **Sarah**; 05-16-2012 at 08:11 AM.

kelligirl, thanks for the info on HCGSlimline drops. Have you used these drops for your entire weight loss? Did you use the plain HCG or the one with amino acids added? Thanks

Sarah, I've ordered from from that site as well and went with the HCGslimline drops for a few $$$ more. Make sure you buy enough bottles because my drops only last a little over 2 weeks...That's the only downfall.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Ericka,
    Thanks for the info! Why did you choose the HCG slimline over the original? And 2 weeks? Gosh, it says it is a 40 day supply! In my first round, I realized I was taking double the drops for each dosage-I started taking them in front of the mirror and my bottle lasted a lot longer!

I decided to go with the HCGslimline bottle because it had the amino acids and the other ingredients. Supposedly, these drops suppress your hunger and they haven't done that with me. I know it says it's a 40 day supply but with me, they only last a little over 2 weeks. It states on the bottle to take 10 drops, 3x's a day and that's what I've been taking. I started my drops on 3/24th and I'm already on my 6th bottle.

Last November, I ordered HCG drops from Fatblast that were not Homeopathic. They were very, very good and potent. I only had to take 3 drops, 3'x's/day I was crushed to find out that they had taken them off the market and replaced them with non HCG drops. I know very well what you you're going through.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Blog Entries
    Hello everyone, this is my 1st time posting and i hope im posting in the correct area.

I need to lose 80 lbs and i would like to lose the weight as quickly as possible. I was reading about HCG but every1 has there own opinion. Some say that hcg purchased online is fake and you can only get the real hcg from a dr.

Is there a difference in the effectiveness between the shots and drops? and how do you know if the drops are real?

I also read that you cant wear lotion or oil. how do you moisturize your skin?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast