Page 1 of 348 1231151101 ... LastLast

Rachel's 2nd try with HCG!

Ok well here I am again and am sincerely going to make this work this time. I have "good" drops from hcgslimline and am loading YAY! I started loading yesterday, weighed in at 176.5, today on the scale was 177.5 after eating greek full fat yogurt, almonds, gyro sanwich with xtra sauce, chicken bake from costco along with a berry sundae and lots of ice cream. I started feeling sick by the end of the day! I thought I was going to throw up last night, I don't usually eat fatty foods because I can't digest them so this part of the diet is hard for me but its fun to eat whatever you want and not worry about the weight. I KNOW the importance of proper loading to be successful with this diet, and I don't want to be hungry like I was last time. I was so hungry and weak that I'm sort of scared this time worried that I will again feel that way. But with everything I have read here I dont think that's going to happen again. Most of the folks I have read about say that they have lots of energy and aren't that hungry. So wish me luck, I believe in this diet and with the good support that's found here I believe I can do this and become one of the many success stories I have read on this forum. I am 44 years old with 4 children and 3 grandchildren and want to lose so I can be healthy, happy and enjoy the years ahead of me looking how I envision I should look, the "real me". I have never been over weight, all my life I was slender, but had curves so I am trying to again be who I truly am on the inside. Wish me luck and if anyone has any good ideas on loading foods for the rest of today let me know, I start VLCD tomorrow. All advice is appreciated.

Blog Entries
    Welcome back Rachel!! Your loading day yesterday sounded good and if you can add in more good fats today like avacado's, nuts, half n half or heavy whipping cream, lots of butter, cheese cake, ice cream and what ever else you can think of that is loaded with lots of good fats!

So glad you have good drops now and I just know you are going to do great and feel great!

Thanks Shannon! I have so far had today a cafe breve( half n half with coffee with whipped cream 24 oz) pizza more full fat greek yogurt, 1/2 can almonds, and am still working on more yogurt, sheesh.. I am sorta looking forward to vlcd tomorrow LOL... this loading this is difficult!

Blog Entries
    sounds like you are doing a fabulous job loading, way to go!!!

Blog Entries
    If you are tired of loading then you loaded well...will look forward to seeing this first week.

Ok well finished day two of loading with another 24 oz of half and half, fried chicken, mac and cheese with lots of butter and cream the remaining almonds, and some chocolate fondue made with dark chocolate and coconut oil... had a hard time eating last night but I pushed and worked through it. Today I started VLCD day 1 at 179.5 pounds! Wow... scary I have gained 3 pounds in two days, so the drops must be good. Yay! This morning I started off with 16 ounces of water before making a 16 oz cup of tea with stevia to take with me to work. I took my drops when I arrived at work and am not really hungry. I think I need to retrain my brain, and body to not eat everytime you think about food. I went thru all of my drawers and gave away all of the things I cannot eat to my co-workers ( there was alot LOL) and haven't told a soul what I am doing. I am going to do this without anyone else ( except you all) that I am on this diet. I have decided that if this is going to be just for me, then it's going to be kept a secret from everyone but me, well and you..LOL. So I am happy to say that starting out this morning I feel great. I have a piece of round steak and some asparagus for lunch, and will have either chicken breast or fish and asparagus for dinner. I have a selection of apples to eat and will replace the melba with another small apple because melba is yucky! So the adventure begins!

loading day 1- 176.5
    loading day 2- 177.5
    VLCD day 1-179.5...
    Last edited by Rachel; 09-11-2012 at 11:25 AM. Reason: wrong ticker

Sounds like you are prepared and well loaded. Glad that you're not having the hungries thus far!

Blog Entries
    Sounds like you loaded great Rachel, way to go!!!

Don't replace your melba with a fruit replace it with vegi's instead. The best way to calculate your calories for the day is to add up the cals for both proteins, both fruits and then fill in the rest of your calories with your 2 vegi's.

Can't wait to see your first week losses, so excited for you!!!

Hi Rachel, I agree that melba toast is gross! I'm not a big bread and cracker eater at any time so I pretty much ignore the melba toast thing. veggies are better than fruit for a replacement on average BUT it's your body and you know best what works with it

Thanks for the good advice I will replace the melba with a veg as opposed to fruit. I love veggies anyway, so no worries. I was wondering though, what does everyone use for facial and body moisturizers? I can't go without a moisturizer on my face... any ideas?

Page 1 of 348 1231151101 ... LastLast