Page 348 of 348 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348
Results 3,471 to 3,473 of 3473
    Well here I am again, weight is back up and I am working on another round :-(. I will be looking to load the weekend of Sept 17th.. going for a 40 day round including exercise this time to see if I can get at least 25-30 pounds off. I mean my body DOESN"T want to be fat, but I keep eating the crap and therefore here I am. Well for anyone else out there who's wanting to do another round COME JOIN ME!

Hi Rachel. Well hells bells. I'm back up too. Seems like I lose the same damn 15 pounds every fall and gain them back over the year. Grrr. Was thinking about loading the same weekend as you -- 17th. So see you next weekend. Have to try and get my mind around this endeavor. I do not enjoy no eating. Damnit!

Hi Rikki..just started and on second day of P1...scares me to think I am stuffing myself with fatty foods but guess this is priming the pump for weight loss. I am going to try to download that cute graphic line showing progress. By now you have gone on to P2 so you are a few days ahead.