Page 1 of 101 1231151 ... LastLast

Red face slacord's journey

I thought I had to resign myself to being overweight forever. My cousin sent me a link to HCG and it sounded too good to be true. I researched it and was still skeptical. I found a place on line to that sold HCG Slim line for 15.95 at sears.com. I was anxious to get started and since my drops would not be in until Aug. 17 I found some at Kmart. I was able to start Sunday, August 12, 2012.
    I only gained 1 lb on my loading days. I ate until I felt very uncomfortable. Just was not hungry. We will see how it goes.
    R1 P1 D1 241.6
    R1 P1 D2 240.6
    VLCD D1 241.6
    VLCD D2 239.2

Felt hungry on the first day of VLCD. Today I felt a little hungry on and off until 3 o’clock. I am drinking 2 liters of water or more a day.
    I am staying with P&I dietary protocol. I bought myself a digital food scale and I already had a weight scale that weighs in pounds and ounces. We will see!!!!

Blog Entries
    Glad you found hcg and us. I am a little concerned that Kmart would sell real drops. So do they say in the ingredients 6x12x30x60x for HCG. If they do not then you are just losing normal fat and starving yourself. Also check your hcg slimline, that is what a lot of us have been using and they are about 20something dollars, but I wonder why sears is selling them cheaper. I just want you to be successful, so lets check before it is too late.

Blog Entries
    Way to go! Those first days for me were the hardest. After about 5-6 days the hunger subsided and now I know exactly when I am emotionally hungry and when it is true hunger--never have I known or cared before. Just keep on-keepin' on...know that if you stick with it, it will work. As the sugar/carbs leave your system, it is amazing what will happen to your mind (and body) in a good way!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers

I would definitely check those drops like April said. You don't want to mess with your metabolism by starving yourself if they aren't true HCG. I would also up your water to 4 litres a day. That part is really important on p2 and if you can add a green tea sweetened with stevia a couple of times a day, even better. That really helps with the hunger. I chugged water and green tea like crazy because I was hungry a lot on p2 and it was the only way I got through it. You're off to a great start!!!

Welcome aboard. I would DEFINITELY check those drops. I know walmart and GNC sells them and they are the fake stuff.

Thank you April, musiclover, and xxaimsxx I checked them and they do say 100% hormone free. The drops I ordered should be in tomorrow.
    This is my 3rd day on VLCD. I forgot to take my drops at lunch and by 4:30 I was sooooo tired. I got home and promptly fell asleep on the couch. My son woke me up at 5:45 spraying his axe deodorant which chokes me. I ate half an apple at 10 this morning then could not finish my lunch. I finally finished my lunch at 4 on my way home. So far my weight loss is 6 pounds
    R1 P1 D1 241.6
    R1 P1 D2 240.6
    VLCD D1 241.6
    VLCD D2 239.2 (2.4 pounds gone)
    VLCD D3 235,6 (6 pounds gone)
    I am a diabetic and I have noticed my sugar levels have dropped. I hope they stay low so I can get off my medication. I am on so many different meds I just would like to get off of most of them. I know I will never get off of my RA meds but maybe once my weight goes down I will not be in any pain.
    Still working on my 2nd liter of water. Yesterday I drank 2 1/2 liters.

notforsale I am like you sometimes I believe the hunger I am feeling is just my body adjusting to my new eating habit. It is not a gnawing hunger I am feeling a little empty. My body is use to me feeding it when my stomach is only a little empty.

If it says 100% hormone free than you don't have the real stuff.

Blog Entries
    I worry that you should re-load, i would hate for you to gain back the weight, I just am worried that you will soon be very hungry. You have been starving yourself.

I checked on my supply that I have coming from sears.com. they say it will be here Monday at the earliest, Wednesday at the latest. I have not been feeling hungry and I read on someone's post (cannot remember if it was with this forum or a different one but they told the person that as soon as the real drops come in switch. They did and was doing great so far. I believe I will try that route unless I start getting hungry. My sugar levels has not been this normal for years. I love what my scales are telling me and so far my body seems to be doing fine. Thank you for your concern and I will keep it in mind. We will see. Did fine at the shower today. Only stayed for 40 min. and did not eat because they had nothing there that was on protocol. I drank water the whole time. I hope I do well at the family picnic tomorrow. I will be taking my chicken for lunch and my fish for dinner if we stay that late.
    R1 P1 D1 241.6
    R1 P1 D2 240.6
    VLCD D1 241.6
    VLCD D2 239.2 (2.4 pounds gone)
    VLCD D3 235,6 (6 pounds gone)
    VLCD D4 232.8 (8.8 pounds gone)

Page 1 of 101 1231151 ... LastLast