Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need Encouragement

Hi, Everyone. Nancy here, from Texas. I started HCG injections yesterday, so today is my 2nd load day. I actually lost .6 pound even though I have eaten a lot in the last 24 hours, even ice cream. I will continue to load up today. This part is fun!

I am 60 years old, still working, and have never ever in my entire life been so fat and miserable. I tried "weekly" Hcg shots at the doctor here in town (he had never even heard of Dr. Simeons) but came to realize after 2 weeks that that was not the right way to do this. So here I am, rarin' to go and lose. I am at the end of my rope, guys. My hip and knee started really bothering me a few months ago, my cholestrol is high and I am just miserable all the time. My clothes don't fit and I am constantly having to buy bigger, roomier ones.

I sincerely hope all the videos, blogs and pics are for real. I need some hope.

Nancy

Blog Entries
    Nancy welcome, I just have to say I love HCG , it really works for me and for many others.

Thanks, Alexa. I am so excited to be here.

Blog Entries
    It is a life changer..it was for me

Hi Nancy, This is Dana and this is my first week. I've been eating exactly like the protocol calls for and I am NOT hungry at all. I'm always amazed that I don't even wake up hungry. And I've lost two lbs every day. This morning I had only lost one lb but yesterday was hectic and I grabbed a Quest power bar for dinner. They don't have any sugar or carbs and lots of protein but they aren't on the menu so I won't do that again. After my first 5 day week I've lost 7.8 lbs. I'm Happy and Motivated!! You will do great!!

Thanks, Dana! That is great news. I guess tomorrow I will see what's is all about. I had tried a weekly Hcg shot along with 500 cal/day last month. I was miserable, weak and hungry. I know it was because the weekly shot was not the right way to go. But I had a doctor who obviously doesn't know a thing about the Dr. Simeons protocol. That is why I am here now. Thanks again for the encouragement! Hope you continue doing well!

Hi Nancy,
    We are are the exact same track! I had my 2nd load day today also and will start P2 tomorrow, 500 calories. I am doing the drops instead of shots. I am 55 and starting out at 213 (preload), will weigh tomorrow to see how much i gained the last two days, lol. I am new to this diet and very excited after reading all the threads here and what the others have to say about it. They are a very encouraging group.

I plan on doing at least 3 rounds over the next year. My initial goal is to get to 140. If I can do that over the coming months then I may set a "vanity goal", but first things first!

I know what you mean about feeling miserable. I am out of shape, do not like how my clothes fit, do not like avoiding certain activities just because of the way I look....... I am ready to feel good and not have to constantly worry about how I can cover up my arms, tummy, etc. I want to go swimming & tubing this summer and just be happy!! IT REALLY does affect your entire mood and enough is enough!

Let's help keep each other on track during our journey!

Glad to meet you, Kiradag! looking forward to going thru this with you! kinda scary , all our similarities, huh! Good luck with ph 2.

Okay..so day one! I have to work a swapmeet today for a group I am in. I already had organic chicken strips separated into individual 3.5 oz ziplocks in the freezer to make it easy during the week for work. I cooked one this morning with tarragon, salt, garlic, pepper, steamed some asparagus, and will take to eat while i work the booth today. I peeled an orange to take for a snack. I am not at all hungry this morning so that is good. I am having a cup of tea and plan on taking several bottles of water with me to make sure i get that all in too. Tonight i plan on cooking tilapia having sliced tomatoes.

I think for me, having a very strict plan and having to plan & cook ahead, will be a good thing. It takes all the guess work out of it.

Here we go!

You go girl! I had an apple! Yum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast