Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Anyone cheated on this diet?

Hi, I am new to this diet (started last week). Just curious if anyone here has cheated? If yes, what happened then?

I certainly don't want to cheat, but not sure if I will be strong enough not to cheat once during this diet

Re: Anyone cheated on this diet?

Nicole 96, Yes I cheated....had diet coke at the office party once. The consequence is I stalled for almost a week. Most have vowed never to cheat again after doing so just like me, because sometimes the consequences can be horrible...like 5 lb gain overnight!

Nicole 96, don't cheat on hcg diet. It's just not worth it.
    Living a Healthy Life!

Re: Anyone cheated on this diet?

Nicole, when I crave for something, I keep telling myself that these foods will still be there when I am done. I just don't want to jeopardize my diet by eating a muffin or else. I agree with Susan - It's just not worth it .

Hi Nicole,
    Whenever I started gym or planned to trim myself I never cheat.
    I usually started exercise when I gain weight due to junk foods, sweet things and fried food.
    So in my opinion you usually chat with yourself 8-10 months and this time is enough to cheat with yourself.

I have cheated and had no consequence but all of the others ive talked to had stalling weights. I drink 4 oz of sprite a day and when i eat beef i leave it in b.que sauce or picante sauce over night . I still to this day have not taken in the full 500 cal though so that may be why i havent stalled.

I suggest people not to eat junk foods. But it is easier said than done. So as a result people gain weight. So i suggest them to do exercise everyday. If you eat little more this week you have work hard this week for weight loss.

Yeah, when you cheat on your diet, you are gonna have to suffer the consequence. I mean, it is not just worth it in this level. Just stay focused and think how bad it could be if you stop from what you have already been doing and see the negative effects of cheating on it, like what they said, gaining excessively overnight. You can eat them after, though you still have to in moderation or, it would not matter what you just went through.

First time i did hcg (using drops) i lasted 2 weeks and lost 13 pounds but did not complete the protocol as I was supposed to so in a matter of a week I put them back on.
    I tried doing it for a second time and a doctor prescribed the injections - again I did not complete it. I started at 190 and lost 8 pounds in a week. Then my period came and I did not use the injections and started feeling hungry and couldn't hold on to the protocol. So after a month not only i put those 8 pounds back but added 10 more on top. My weight now is 200 and i'm 5' 8 and i've never been this heavy in my whole life.
    I'm going for a third try - My goal is to lose 40 pounds .

Gsou- good luck to you. This diet is not for everyone and takes a massive amount of discipline, but it is so worth it. I know it would take longer to get to your goal this way, but perhaps you should commit to a 23 day cycle. You should plan to start right after your TOM (so you don't have that interruption), and just commit to the 23 days. What is 23 days anyway?? It's really not long when you think about it. That will give you enough time to start seeing some dramatic results, then if your up to it you could go for round 2 and make it longer.

We would all be here to support you!

Don't even think about cheating. I know you are asking because you are wanting to cheat and want others opinions on what happened so you can feel better / justify your cheating =) One thing I learned- DO NOT CHEAT. not even once- once you cheat the first time, each time after it gets easier and easier to cheat. I wasted drops and injections my first two times because i cheated and then ended up stopping. Third time I learned my lesson and never cheated once, and it was so much easier to get through.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast