Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    brandy go get powder make ups
    even walmart has true mineral make up for face eyes and such
    check the ingredients some are with out oil.. but what about baby oil the diet approves that for use..

Blog Entries
    the reason many find them self starting a diet before summer is due to the commericals and what is on sale in stores
    during winter months everything is bulky and the commericals are encouraging chocolates and such.. but come spring the comericals talk of salads and weight loss and swimsuits etc

we we see our self in bulky we dont see our body exposed
    when we see our self in the bathing suit.. we want the pounds gone

try out water based moisturizers. I am a work at home mom so lucky me, I did not have to use make-up at all. Your water base moist. + matte finish make-up. It's the only way to go. Hope this helps!

Blog Entries
    I use Oil-Free tinted moisturizer.

I am being conscious of the oils in products that I use, but I haven't changed too much. I started using the mineral makeups again and continue to use my regular moisturizer/soaps, just using as little as possible. I also have a massage appt tomorrow that has been planned for months, even though I know it is a no-go, I am not cancelling it.

Blog Entries
    I am also R1 P2 Day 2 and so excited to be on this journey! I also have two major major social events one on June 3rd, my daughters high school graduation and then on June 17th my son's college graduation. But I am bound and determined to behave and cheat...keeping fingers crossed! I don't have alot of support from friends and family while doing this diet, mostly due to them being uninformed and choosing not to reasearch and just be negative. I have been researching this diet for over a year and am exciting for finally be doing it!

shannon - I was even going too try and "hide" the fact that I am doing this program, but knew I had to tell my dh since we have 2 kids and it is obvious. I didn't tell him until a few days before I started, even though I've been researching for quite some time. I asked him to not share the information and he didn't get it at all. It made me angry as this is a personal issue, it is my business and wish he would have given me more initial support. As the social/family events arise, I know this is going to be a challenge, but want to avoid discussion about the program with friends/family as I don't want to hear all the negative about it.

This board is my "soapbox" and I appreciate the support, the resources and the people who "get it" - the reasons why we are doing this!

Blog Entries
    there is so much negative reports on this protocal that even my best friend called last night.. and was concerned with the fact i was doing it..
    I explained i had researched the diet.. as well as the negative reports...
    and learned that many of the negative reports ended up leading back to someone who had a lot of stock or some level of ownership in the other diets like atkinsons, southbeach, weight watchers, nutisystem etc...
    and of course they don't want this one to suceed because it is less profit for them.

but that for me fifty years of research was the proper dosage, and food combinations were of greater impact than someone's 20 min media interview.
    most of the negative reports have people who have not fully read the research or the books on the diet.
    The research results i have been reading and the results of people for the past 10 yrs has given me a secure feeling that the diet is safe, and successful if followed properly.
    After hearing all my reasons for going on the diet.. he was once more behind me all the way
    so when folks start down talking the diet .. just tell them.. you checked all the negative reports, and the postive reports, and research showed this diet to be acceptable for your life and health.

Blog Entries
    I have told a select few people that matter to me and knew would be supportive. There are just so many negative nelly's out there when it comes to this diet and I am choosing to believe it is because they have chosen to not fully look into it. My guy friend is supportive mostly he is just worried I am going to get sick and I just keep reminding him I have done my research and all will be fine

I am so glad to find this forum for support and information and really think it will be a big help in keeping me on the right track to a better me!

Blog Entries
    I only told one person and she supports me 100% although she is worrying about my health because of the low calories and not exercising. I haven't told my husband since I would like to shed some weight before he gets home from deployment next month. We'll see......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast