Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Smile BBQ event

Well I am on Day 7 of VLCD and have lost 9 pounds! This is amazing. This past weekend I attended a BBQ that I had alread committed to. I just drank water and munched on some of the hcg approved fruits and veggies. When I weighed in this morning I lost 1 pound!

Blog Entries
    Yay Katie! I had some off protocol foods at BBQ yesterday- didn't gain! LOL But I'm expecting to be stalled for a while. Drinking my water and smooth move tea now. Hahahaha

Blog Entries
    i did not share the fact that i'm on this diet with anybody because i don't think there is one person that would suport me in my journey. i'm glad i found this forum because i had so many questions before and now they are all anwered thanks to this forum.

i have one question still....is it OK to use calm (magnesium supplement that is in form of poweder) without stalling?

Blog Entries
    you would have to read the lable to make sure the ingredients dont include any form of oil...or sugar or starch.. so what you have to do is look up each ingredient on line.. to see what is inside the ingredient..as many ingredients have hidden sugar, oils and starches used to make the ingredient.

the smallest amount of any can cause you to stall or gain.

welcome to the gang.. and good luck .. you will find tons of support here as long as you are serious about the diet..

(there have been some who are using the hcg with combination of strenght training.. and eatting tons of food, some not allowed food.. and doing intensive exercises..) these are the ones who will end up sick or hurt and blame the diet and end up ruining it for the rest of us...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123