Kevin Trudeau’s HCG Diet – Phase 1
Although this phase is not required, based on today’s conditions, it is highly recommended. This phase consists of a series of dos and don’ts. It may be difficult for most people to do all the steps in this phase with strict adherence. Do as many as you can for the thirty days prior to starting Phase 2. The more you do in this phase will result in losing more weight faster during Phase 2. This phase addresses and corrects many of the new underlying causes of obesity that Simeons did not contend with in the 1950s and 1960s. If you skip this phase, or do it halfheartedly, you will still achieve spectacular results in Phase 2. However, this phase will accelerate the fat and weight loss in Phase 2, and make the whole protocol easier to complete. The more you do in this phase also will greatly increase your ability to keep the weight off permanently and eliminate food cravings in the future. Here are the steps in order of importance.
1. Water. Fat people are dehydrated. Drink one large glass of water immediately upon arising, and one-half to one gallon throughout the day. Recommended waters include Volvic, Fiji, and Evian. Spring water is best. If spring water is not available, drink water filtered by reverse osmosis. The last choice is distilled water. Never drink tap water as it is loaded with chlorine, fluoride, and other contaminates.
2. Walk. In the 1970s, two prominent physicians authored The Neuropsychology of Weight Control. They discovered that walking outside at a slow steady pace for one hour per day reset the body’s weight set point, making people lean and thin. Of all the steps in Phase 1, this may be the most difficult one to do on a daily basis. However, this will have the most profound long-term effects. Walking should be done outside. Use a treadmill only as a last resort. Walk for one hour nonstop. Keep the pace steady and do not overexert yourself. Slow, rhythmic movement is the key. You should be able to maintain a conversation while walking. Getting your heart rate up to a level of aerobic should not be done during your walking. Ideally, this should be done every day. If this is not achievable, any amount of walking will still have a dramatic effect on resetting your body’s set point and making you lean.
3. Extra Virgin Raw Coconut Oil. This is now easily available in most stores. Use this as your fat of choice in cooking. Take two teaspoons per day. This is proven to stimulate metabolism, improve digestion, and help release fat cells. It also gently stimulates the thyroid.
4. Colonics. Go to a licensed colon therapist, and under their supervision and guidance receive fifteen colonies during the thirty-day Phase 1 period. Colonies are similar to a high enema. They gently flush the colon with water eliminating impacted fecal matter and toxins. Cleaning the colon is absolutely vital for weight loss and good health. When the colon is cleansed people notice a dramatic flattening of the stomach. Colon cleansing this way allows most people to lose five to twenty pounds of excess weight! A clean colon dramatically reduces food cravings, gas, bloating, and constipation. A clean colon means improved digestion, better absorption of nutrients, increased energy and mental clarity, and a general overall improvement of health.
5. Apples. Eat a minimum of two organic apples every day. This will help regulate blood sugar, reduce appetite, and increase cleansing of the liver, gallbladder, and colon.
6. Grapefruit. Eat a minimum of two organic grapefruits daily. Enzymes in grapefruit are proven to help release fat. These also help regulate blood sugar, reduce food cravings, and stimulate cleansing of the liver, gallbladder, and colon.
7. Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. Take one tablespoon three times a day. Use as your vinegar of choice in salads and cooking. This stimulates the metabolism and cleansing of the internal organs. It is also very powerful in helping release stored fat cells.
8. Colon Cleanse. In addition to the colonies it is recommended that you take a colon cleanse product during this phase. Four recommended products are The Almighty Cleanse, The Seven-Day Miracle Cleanse, Dual Action Cleanse, and The Pure Body Institute Cleanse. You will lose weight and fat by doing these cleanses. You will feel better and have more energy. Your skin, hair, and nails will look radiant and younger. Your hormonal imbalances can be corrected. All organs and glands in the body will operate more efficiently; your health will dramatically improve.
9. Eliminate/Reduce Candida Yeast Overgrowth. Candida is a major cause of poor digestion, gas, bloating, constipation, allergies, hormonal imbalances, fatigue, and food cravings. It must be addressed and corrected. Recommended products are ThreeLac. Take as directed. If you do not address Candida, food cravings will persist.
10. Insulin. The majority of overweight people have some form of diabetes or pre-diabetic condition. The pancreas secretes insulin abnormally. This must be corrected. When this is corrected the person easily loses weight and hunger is also diminished. The recommended product to take is Eleotin. In studies, almost every person who takes Eleotin has a decrease in appetite and begins to naturally lose weight. The Eleotin product is an all-natural combination of herbs that promotes a healthy pancreas. It should be taken for a minimum of ninety days. Eleotin tea is preferred over the capsules. Take as directed. www.eastwoodcompanies.com.
11. Drink Green Tea. Ideally, drink a minimum of one cup per day. Organic green tea stimulates cleansing of the cells, increases metabolism, and helps regulate hunger. The recommended green tea is Wu Long tea. Available at www.wulongforlife.com.
12. Whole Food Supplement. Everyone has nutritional deficiencies. For the body to operate normally these deficiencies must be corrected. Take each day a whole food supplement which will supply your body with the needed nutrients for health and weight loss. Recommended products include Garden of Life Living Multiple, Mega Food, and Healthy Habits Maximum Health Maxis.
13. Coral Calcium. Research has proven that most people are deficient in calcium. Calcium supplementation has been shown to have major health benefits and increase weight loss Ideally, use a coral calcium that comes in a sachet that is added to the water you drink daily. Recommended products include Eriessons Coral Calcium, and Coral Calcium Daily.
14. Probiotics. All people benefit from taking probiotics. This friendly bacteria, when reintroduced into the body, stimulates metabolism, improves digestion, and helps with cleansing. Recommended products include Probiotics Plus.
15. Heavy Metal Cleanse. Ridding the body of heavy metals and improving circulation is vital for health, increased energy, and increasing metabolism.
16. Organic Yerba Mate Tea. Drink at least one cup per day. This tea increases energy without creating nervousness or jitters. It reduces appetite and stimulates releasing of fat cells.
17. Eat Breakfast. Eating a large breakfast is important at resetting the body’s weight set point, increasing metabolism, and decreasing appetite throughout the day. An ideal breakfast would include organic eggs from cage-free chickens, wild smoked salmon, organic rye toast (making sure the bread is made with only rye flour, water, yeast, and salt), organic raw butter or organic raw extra virgin coconut oil, organic asparagus, organic tomatoes, organic beef, chicken or turkey sausages, organic beef, turkey or chicken in any fashion, wild (not farm raised) fish in any fashion, organic potatoes cooked in any fashion, organic oatmeal, organic coffee or tea, organic apples, pears, grapefruit, strawberries, plums, peaches, kiwis, mangos, papayas, blueberries, raspberries, nectarines, or melon. A large breakfast is recommended.
18. Eat Six Times Per Day. It is important to eat throughout the day in order to reset your metabolism high and release abnormal fat reserves. Knowing that during this phase you should be eating a minimum of two organic apples and two organic grapefruits daily, having snacks in between meals should be easy to do. Ideally, you should have a large breakfast, a snack consisting of an organic apple or organic grapefruit mid-morning, a full lunch, a snack consisting of an organic apple or organic grapefruit in mid-afternoon, a full dinner, and an evening snack consisting of an organic apple or an organic grapefruit. Doing this will start the process that allows the body to begin releasing abnormal fat reserves, as well as normalizing hunger and increasing metabolism. You should eat six times a day even if you are not hungry.
19. Eat Dinner Before 6:00 p.m. Ideally, you should finish eating your dinner three and one-half hours before you go to bed. This is very important at helping reset the hypothalamus so as not to store fat.
20. Eat Protein Before Bed. Eat 100 grams of organic beef, veal, chicken, turkey, or fish right before bedtime. This helps stimulate the mobilization of fat cells and decreases water retention. It also stimulates metabolism and actually helps you burn fat while you sleep.
21. Take Acetyl L-Carnitine. This amino acid helps turn fat into fuel. It promotes the increase of lean muscle tissue and helps prevent muscle tissue from being lost. It speeds the burning of fat cells and increasing metabolic rate.
22. Eat Hot Peppers. Organic hot peppers and hot salsa stimulate an increase in metabolism and reduce appetite. It is very effective at helping reset the body’s weight set point, metabolic rate and, additionally, helps release fat stores. Use organic hot salsa and organic hot peppers liberally as often as possible.
23. Use Cinnamon. Cinnamon helps regulate insulin and blood sugar. This helps stimulate the hypothalamus into being reset to a normal state. Cinnamon normalizes appetite and helps release fat reserves.
24. Eat Salad With Lunch and Dinner. In addition to whatever you choose to eat for lunch and dinner, add a big salad made with fresh organic ingredients; include such things as lettuce, onions, radishes, cucumbers, spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, garlic, tomatoes, asparagus, mushrooms, carrots, celery, herbs, fresh lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, raw organic apple cider vinegar, sea salt, hot peppers, etc. Eating these raw organic vegetables before your meal stimulates digestion, adds important fiber which regulates blood sugar and appetite, and helps reset the body’s weight set point. It also adds vital enzymes and nutrients that stimulate the release of stored fat.
25. No Trans Fats! Man-made trans fats absolutely, 100% will make you obese. They also lead to heart disease, cancer, arthritis, and diabetes. The most common trans fat is hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oil of any kind. You cannot eat food with trans fats. Read the labels on food. If it says hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oil of any kind, do not eat it. Learn to shop at a store such as Whole Foods, Wild Oats, or Trader Joe’s. Read the food labels.
26. No High Fructose Corn Syrup. You cannot eat any food with any man-made sweeteners. Read the food labels. If it says high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, sucrose, dextrose, or malto dextrose, do not eat it. These man-made super high processed sugars have been designed to overtax the hypothalamus and make you fat. If you buy 100% organic products you can find any type of food you want without these man-made sugars.
27. No Artificial Sweeteners. Do not consume any food that has NutraSweet, Splenda, aspartame, sucrolos, or saccrin on the label. These artificial sweeteners absolutely make you fat. They all adversely affect the hypothalamus and create the conditions for obesity. These artificial sweeteners are also highly chemically addicting and cause depression and anxiety.
28. No Monosodium Glutamate (MSG). MSG is a flavor enhancer and preservative. It is called an excitotoxin. It adversely affects the hypothalamus, as well as being chemically addicting. It will make you fat and leads to depression. Read the labels.
29. Eat Only Organic Meat And Dairy. Beef, chicken, turkey, milk, cheese, and all dairy products that are not certified organic are loaded with growth hormones, antibiotics, and other drugs These products lead to obesity. It is perfectly fine to eat meat, poultry, and dairy products as long as they are certified organic, ideally grass fed, and have not been injected with growth hormone, antibiotics, or other drugs Consuming meat, poultry, and dairy products that are not organic means you are putting in your body massive amounts of animal growth hormone, powerful animal antibiotics, and other animal drugs This will create hormonal imbalances in the body leading to weight gain, abnormal storing of fat, menstrual cycle problems with women, PMS, and depression.
30. No Nitrites. Read the labels. If nitrites are listed do not buy the product. Nitrites cause hormonal imbalances and will lead to weight gain, allergies, and food cravings.
31. No Farm Raised Fish. Farm raised fish live in cesspools of poison water. They are fed massive amounts of drugs and chemicals to increase growth and production. Much of the fish is injected with chemical food dyes to make them appear fresher longer. The chemicals and poisons found in these fish cause hormonal imbalances leading to weight gain and depression.
32. No Microwaving. Throw your microwave oven away. Any food that has been microwaved has been chemically altered into an unnatural state. Research shows eating any food that has been microwaved adversely affects blood cell counts and is linked to depression. Microwaved food causes hormonal imbalances leading to weight gain.
33. Limit Carbonated Drinks. Carbonated drinks block calcium absorption and lead to nutritional deficiencies. They adversely affect digestion and the pancreas. They clog the liver and lymphatic system. These should be avoided. If you absolutely must have a carbonated drink, never drink a “diet” carbonated beverage. Try to choose a 100% organic carbonated beverage. If this is unavailable, choose a regular soda. The problem is that the major soda manufacturers have changed from sugar to high fructose corn syrup, making their beverages lethal when it comes to weight loss. Drink water, tea, freshly made juice, or coffee.
34. Limit Ice Cold Drinks. Drinking beverages that are very cold slows metabolism and actually increases hunger. These should be limited or avoided altogether. If you are drinking your one-half to one gallon of water per day, and several cups of the recommended teas, you should have no need or desire for any other beverage.
35. No Fast Food. All fast food restaurants, as well as national and regional chains, should be avoided. The foods served are loaded with all of the ingredients that I mentioned above that should be avoided. Food from fast food restaurants and regional and national chains are loaded with trans fats, super high processed sugars including high fructose corn syrup, artificial sweeteners, MSG, nitrates, and meat, dairy, and poultry that are loaded with growth hormone, antibiotics, and drugs. Much of the food is irradiated and micro- waved. The food is super highly refined with little or no fiber. It is perfectly designed to overtax the hypothalamus and do everything perfectly in the body to increase your hunger, make you physically, chemically addicted to the food, make you depressed, and make you fat! These restaurants did not exist in Simeons’ time. They must be avoided.
36. Eat 100% Organic Food. Ideally, all the food you buy and consume should be labeled 100% organic. This means the food has not been genetically modified and has little, if any, man-made chemicals, preservatives, flavor enhancers, herbicides, pesticides, growth hormone, antibiotics, or other drugs One hundred percent organic means 100% organic. The next best is when the label says “organic.” This means the product is approximately 80% organic. The next best is when the label says “made with organic ingredients.” This means approximately 30% of the product is organic. If the label says “all natural,” it means nothing! You need to read the ingredient list. If there is something in the ingredients that you can’t pronounce, don’t buy it! Eating real food will keep you thin. Eating man-made processed food will make you fat because that’s what the food manufacturers have designed the food to do.
37. Use Natural Sweeteners. If you need to use a sweetener, choose stevia as your first option. This is an all-natural herb which helps regulate blood sugar and stimulate weight loss. Other good options include raw organic agave nectar, raw organic honey, or raw organic sugar cane. Remember, science is not better than nature. Natural sweeteners are always better than artificial chemically made sweeteners.
38. Infrared Saunas. Sweating in a sauna increases metabolism and stimulates the release of fat cells. The skin is the largest organ in the body. Sweating in the sauna helps stimulates the release of accumulated toxins, increasing metabolism, bettering overall health, reducing appetite, and increasing metabolic rate. The two basic types of saunas are conventional saunas and infrared saunas. Both are very good. Based on the current theories, infrared saunas seem to be the better choice. Sweating for twenty minutes a day in a sauna can be difficult to do with people’s busy schedules. It is highly recommended, highly beneficial, and will increase weight loss, and elimination of toxins.
39. Get Sun. Lack of sunlight on the body has been shown to lead to depression, overeating, increase in appetite, low metabolism, and weight gain. Ideally, twenty minutes in the sun over a naked body each day is recommended. Do not use any lotions, sunscreens, or sunglasses. For more information on the benefits of the sun go to www.solarhealing.com. Exposure to the sun in this method also increases the release of endorphins, eliminating depression and suppressing appetite. The sun is also the best source of Vitamin D, thus has been shown to prevent cancer.
40. Get Some Sleep. Researchers have concluded that lack of proper sleep leads to obesity. Ideally, you should go to bed at 10:00 p.m. and arise at 6:00 a.m. This is ideal. Getting eight hours of sleep is best. The body releases certain healing hormones between 11:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m. Being in a deep sleep during this time promotes healing in the body, longevity, youthful appearance, eliminating depression, and helps the hypothalamus to stay in a state of operating normalcy.
41. Krill Oil. This oil comes from marine animals in Arctic waters. It has one of the highest concentrations of omega-3s. Taking this supplement increases circulation, increases oxygenation in the body, and promotes normal hormone levels. It has been shown to alleviate depression, decrease appetite, and is beneficial to the liver and pancreas. It is a tremendous aid to longevity and health as well as weight loss.
42. Vitamin E. All-natural Vitamin E promotes proper circulation, has heart healthy benefits, and improves liver and gallbladder function. It is a powerful aid in weight loss, as well as promoting beautiful young-looking skin, and keeping your arteries open. I know of only two sources of Vitamin E that are truly all-natural. Do not buy Vitamin E in a health food store as all brands observed have some synthetic nature to them.
43. Digestive Enzymes. People who are overweight lack the ability to produce enough enzymes to digest food properly. This is caused by eating super high refined foods, pasteurized foods from bottles, cans and cartons, nutritional deficiencies, clogged liver and colon, and non-prescription and prescription drugs To help bring the body back to normal it is suggested that during Phase 1 you take active digestive enzymes with each meal.
44. No Lotions Or Creams. Look at all the products that you put on your skin. These include lotions, creams, soap, moisturizers, shampoos, bath gels, etc. People, fifty years ago, did not put these types of products on their skin. Remember, the skin is the largest organ in the body. Whatever you put on your skin is absorbed into the bloodstream. When you put toxic, poisonous chemicals on your skin, they enter the bloodstream and adversely affect the organs and glands. These products also block the pores of the skin, reducing the body’s ability to naturally detoxify, thus creating internal imbalances. This all leads to health problems, lower metabolism and, ultimately, obesity. The three most deadly ingredients you should avoid are mineral oil, propylene glycol, and sodium laureth sulfate. These are all deadly poisons. Read the labels on the products you currently have. It is advised that you reduce the amount of products you put on your skin. If you do choose to continue putting various products on your skin, choose 100% organic products. Many doctors around the world believe that for good health—if you can’t eat it, don’t put it on your skin!
45. Rebound. Exercise in any form is beneficial. A simple, fun and easy exercise is rebounding, or gently jumping on a mini-trampoline. Gently jumping on a rebounder stimulates the lymphatic system, releases beneficial endorphins that actually stimulates and exercises every cell in the body simultaneously. Rebounding stimulates muscle tone, muscle strength, flexibility, oxygenates the blood, improves circulation, and stimulates the release of toxins. Set up a rebounder in front of your television. Five to ten minutes, once or twice a day, will have almost miraculous physical and mental health benefits.
46. Massage. Getting as many massages as possible, as often as possible, is highly encouraged. Vary the type of massage you receive. Try Swedish massage, Thai massage, deep tissue massage, and Shiatsu. During Phase 1 receiving one to two massages per week is encouraged. The more the better. Massage will get everything moving in the body and speedup the weight loss process.
47. Yoga. Yoga can be done by any person no matter what your flexibility or physical condition. Yoga stimulates all the internal organs and promotes internal health. It increases flexibility and blood flow through the body. It strengthens and tones the muscles; it improves posture. It also unblocks the energy meridians through the body, dramatically increasing physical energy and emotional wellbeing. During Phase 1 doing as many yoga sessions as possible is highly encouraged.
48. Shower Filter. Remember, your skin is the largest organ in the body. The water your shower in is loaded with fluoride, chlorine, and hundreds of other contaminants. Research has proven that when you take a shower your body absorbs more toxins than if you drank eight glasses of the same water. In hot showers steam is created filling your shower with poisonous gas from the contaminated water, which is inhaled into the lungs and, again, absorbed into the skin Getting a shower filter will allow you to bathe and shower in pure, fresh water. Dry skin caused by the chlorine will disappear. You will never have a bad hair day again! Energy levels and a feeling of wellbeing also increase. Shower filters that I personally use are available at www.ewater.com, and www.wellnessfilter.com.
49. Electromagnetic Chaos Eliminator. We are bombarded by invisible electromagnetic energy every day. This did not exist fifty years ago. Today, however, with satellites, radio transmissions, cell phones, wireless devices, high-definition TVs, and an array of electronic products, every cell in our body is being smashed with trillions of bits of unnatural electromagnetic chaos. Researchers have now proven that this adversely affects the cells in our body, which in turn, adversely affect our health. This also leads to glandular abnormalities including that of the hypothalamus This in turn leads to increased appetite and lower metabolism, thus contributing to obesity. It is recommended that you obtain a device that neutralizes these electromagnetic frequencies. I personally wear a Q-Link and E-Pendant. I also use a Biopro device on my cellular phone. Use of these devices will lead to increased energy, better mental clarity, better body function and reducing of depression. Check out www.ewater.com, www.clarus.com, and www.bioprotechnology.com.
50. Breathe. Interestingly enough, the majority of people in America do not breathe fully and deeply, thus have a body that is deficient in oxygen. This is caused by many factors including the stresses we deal with on a daily basis. Several researchers showed that when overweight people did nothing else but deep breathing ten minutes, two times a day, they all lost weight. This is because increased oxygen to the body increases metabolism, lowers appetite, and releases beneficial hormones alleviating depression. Lack of oxygen in the body also leads to a host of diseases including cancer. It is recommended that during Phase 1 and beyond that you engage in a daily practice of deep breathing. You can do this while driving in your car, watching TV, or sitting in front of your computer. For specific breathing techniques and methods, check out www.u-cure.com, www.breathe2000.com, www.oxycise.com, www.tbfinc.com, www.breathing.com, and www.bestbreathingexercises.com.
51. Reduce Air Conditioning. This is a mystery. Researchers have shown that people who spend long hours in air conditioning gain weight faster than those who don’t. There are many theories to why this is true. I would encourage you to limit or reduce the amount of air conditioning you are exposed to.
52. Fluorescent Lights. Being exposed to florescent lights should be avoided or eliminated. Florescent lighting causes chemical reactions in the brain that product fatigue and depression. This leads to food cravings. Florescent lighting also negatively affects the cells of the body, suppressing the immune system and lowering the metabolism.
53. Chamomile Tea. Reducing stress is vitally important for resetting the hypothalamus and achieving permanent weight loss. Organic chamomile tea should be consumed daily to help relax the body. One cup or more per day is recommended.
54. AlphaCalm. It is recommended to take one capsule of AlphaCalm two times a day. This is a powerful and effective product at reducing stress, promoting profound relaxation without causing drowsiness. It is a revolutionary breakthrough product for anxiety, stress, and mental fatigue. This promotes lower appetite and also helps in relieving depression. It is available by calling (800) 554-6051.
55. De-stressing CDs. I cannot emphasize how important stress reduction is in reducing hunger, increasing metabolism, alleviating depression, and promoting long-term permanent weight loss. Listening to a stress reducing CD once per day has profound emotional, mental, and health benefits. The recommended CDs are available at www.u-cure.com.
56. Add Fiber. Adding fiber to your diet during Phase 1 will help speed up the weight loss process dramatically. It will reduce appetite, relieve constipation, improve digestion, help cleanse the body of toxins, help increase energy, and help correct years of eating super highly refined food. One of the best fiber blend products contains organic flax seed, oat bran, and acacia. It’s called Organic Triple Fiber Max, available at www.advancednaturals.com, or call (800) 690-9988.
57. Parasites. Eliminating parasites is important for weight loss. Virtually everyone has parasites that are partially responsible for a host of medical symptoms including inability to lose weight. These are also responsible for food and environmental allergies, asthma, skin disorders, constipation, gas and bloating, and can lead to ulcers, diabetes, and even cancer. During Phase 1, it is not recommended to do a complete parasite cleanse. Ideally, you should consider doing a parasite cleanse AFTER you complete Phase 1, Phase 2, and Phase 3 of the “weight loss cure protocol.”
58. Liver Cleanse. In virtually all obese people tested, a clogged or sluggish liver exists. This leads to improper metabolism of fat, slowing of digestion, increased appetite, low metabolism, and is partially responsible for food cravings. This also creates an overtaxing of the body’s immune system and is partially responsible for the onset of many medical symptoms, conditions, and diseases. When the liver is cleansed and operating properly, every organ and gland in the body can work more efficiently. This increases energy, decreases depression, increases metabolism, lowers hunger, and dramatically increases an overall sense of wellbeing. It is recommended that you do a liver AFTER you complete Phase 1, Phase 2, and Phase 3 of the “weight loss cure protocol.”
59. Lift Weights. Doing any kind of resistance training, such as weight lifting or using the machines available at exercise studios such as Curves, is encouraged and beneficial. It will increase muscle mass, which will increase long-term improvement in the metabolism. Resistance training also releases hormones in the body that have anti-aging benefits, including improved skin and a youthful appearance. Strength increases, which leads to increased energy and vitality.
60. Drugs. ALL non-prescription, over-the-counter, and prescription drugs and medications of every kind absolutely, 100%, are proven to lead to weight gain and obesity. All non-prescription, over-the-counter, and prescription medications and drugs absolutely, 100%, cause illness and disease. This is proven. No drug, including even a common aspirin, is safe. Every time you take even the smallest amount of even the most common medications you are causing severe damage to the human body, leading to additional medical symptoms, conditions, and obesity. The drug manufacturers themselves state this in their own printed literature It is advised, only under the supervision of a licensed health care practitioner, that you avoid any and all non-prescription, over-the-counter medications, and prescription drugs If you are taking a drug for such things as acid reflux, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, chronic pain, etc. you should know that there are all-natural non-drug alternatives that are proven to work better and have no negative side effects, but rather only health benefits. You can learn about these at www.naturalcures.com or by reading my first two books, Natural Cures “They” Don’t Want You To Know About and More Natural “Cures” Revealed Previously Censored Brand Name Products That Cure Disease. In Dr. Simeons’ day, less than 5% of the population took any kind of drug or medication on a regular basis. Today, it’s an astonishing 70% of Americans who take medication or drugs on a regular basis. If you continue to take non-prescription and prescription medications and drug& your health will continue to deteriorate and weight loss will continue to be a challenge.
This list may seem overwhelming. Certainly the average person may find it difficult to do everything on this list for the entire thirty-day Phase 1 period. If I operated a clinic where people came to receive “the weight loss cure protocol,” every person would do everything on this list for thirty days. During the thirty days each person would feel better than ever before with increased energy, decreased depression and moodiness, and a constant feeling of fullness without any feelings of deprivation. At the end of the thirty days every person would have lost between five and thirty pounds! Everyone would look younger and healthier. Everyone would feel more energetic, be sleeping better, and have massive reductions in appetite and food cravings This would occur, and has occurred, when people do everything suggested in Phase 1.
However, you live a hectic, busy lifestyle; therefore, you may only be able to do some of the things in this phase. Remember, during this phase you are not reducing the quantity of food you are consuming. You are to eat as much food as you want. If you want ice cream, cake, or cookies, eat them. Just make sure they are 100% organic without the forbidden ingredients listed above.
Many of the above items are very easy to do. Drinking water, eating apples and grapefruits, eating breakfast, taking Eleotin, drinking Yerba Mate, Wu Long, and Chamomile tea, taking coral calcium, adding hot peppers and cinnamon, and eating a big salad with lunch and dinner are all very easy to do. Avoiding the forbidden ingredients such as artificial sweeteners, high fructose corn syrup, and MSG is also easy to do. Simply shop at a market such as Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, or Wild Oats, and read the ingredient list on the label!
Remember, this thirty-day Phase 1 was not part of the original Simeons “weight loss cure protocol.” When Simeons developed and administered his weight loss cure the conditions that people deal with today did not exist. If you skip this entire phase and go right to Phase 2, which is the original Simeons “weight loss cure protocol,” you will still see spectacular results. Doing Phase 1 in ANY degree has been shown to make everything work faster and most importantly, help guarantee that permanent weight loss will be achieved and hunger and food cravings will be permanently eliminated. In actual fact, if a person did everything in Phase 1, the research shows that there is a similar resetting of the hypothalamus that is achieved by Simeons “weight loss cure protocol.” The problem is that it takes approximately ninety days to achieve the results.
Therefore, if you truly want to increase metabolism, lower hunger, eliminate food cravings, release secured problem area fat deposits, and correct and reset the hypothalamus permanently so you never gain the weight back, it is strongly encouraged that you do as many items listed in Phase 1 for thirty days prior to starting Phase 2. You will be glad you did!