Lemon Oregano Whitefish Packet w/ Asparagus
- 100g whitefish
- asparagus (allowed amount)
- juice of one lemon
- 1 t oregano
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Snap off woody ends of asparagus and discard.
3. Tear off a large sheet of non-stick aluminum foil.
4. In the center of this sheet, place asparagus spears and sprinkle with salt/pepper.
5. Place whitefish on top of asparagus.
6. In small bowl, combine lemon juice & oregano, and pour over fish.
7. Fold up edges and completely seal packet on all sides.
8. Bake 10-20 mins, until fish flakes.