PDA

View Full Version : Odd Side Effects

Hermosagirl
04-21-2009, 04:25 PM
Hi. I started on Sun. Yesterday about 30 mts after my 2nd dose of HcG, I became lightheaded, felt faint, & confused. I had difficulty speaking & felt like I was really drunk. (& not in a good way!) It passed after an hour, occurred again later in the evening but not as bad. Today much better, but am still a little 'off'.

Any advice? Scared me a little. My consultant has never heard of this reaction before, except when someone is pregnant. I am absolutely NOT pregnant.

admin
10-14-2009, 04:19 PM
Hermosagirl,

Did you get answer about this "side effect" from your HCG consultant?
Did you get it again later?
If possible, please share with us your HCG weight loss result.

thanks!

Susan
11-05-2009, 04:05 PM
you should check with your HCG professional if this comes back later.

azzig49
08-02-2010, 02:47 AM
Hi. I started on Sun. Yesterday about 30 mts after my 2nd dose of HcG, I became lightheaded, felt faint, & confused. I had difficulty speaking & felt like I was really drunk. (& not in a good way!) It passed after an hour, occurred again later in the evening but not as bad. Today much better, but am still a little 'off'.

Any advice? Scared me a little. My consultant has never heard of this reaction before, except when someone is pregnant. I am absolutely NOT pregnant.

you probably experienced orthostatic hypotension -LOW BLOOD PRESSURE - it happens ALL the time - having to do with changes in your blood volume/composition during the release of fat into your bloodstream. until you get acquainted with your body on VLCD try to NOT bend over too quickly and just sit down and do some deep breathing if you feel a "spell" coming on. I kinda get a thrill from getting "dizzy" but i'm a weird person like that. ::)

coloradomom
09-01-2010, 09:50 AM
Im on day 4 and upon raising this morning i feel light headed feel like im going to
thowup but im not hungry. any suggestions??

sobs
09-01-2010, 03:01 PM
Your body is detoxing...I had headaches in the first few days. Hang in there, once you get to week 2, you will feel much better.

Another thing to consider is if your blood sugar may be low. If that's the case, you can spread out your foods so you will feel better. Good luck :)

coloradomom
09-02-2010, 01:27 PM
Thanks so much :) I felt better after i ate an apple for breakfast yesterday.... and am doing great this morning no complains...this website is AWESOME! :)