PDA

View Full Version : Not Feeling Very Good....What Can I Do...

kimv3020
07-17-2011, 05:42 PM
I am bewildered....First of all here is what I ate yesterday along with the water...I have NOT cheated one time since being on this diet... (this is day 9 of phase 1, my first time with HCG injections).
I am up .6 oz this morning to and not only frustrated by a bit worried. I am so nauseated that it kept me from sleeping last night. I am still so nauseated, the thought of food disqusted to even think about it.
Grapefruit, raw
Cucumber, raw
Trout, baked
Strawberries, raw
Cabbage, red, raw
Chicken, breast

Total

I have not felt good for the past several days...have any of you had ANY of these issues...

shannon
07-17-2011, 11:10 PM
Hi Kim and wlecome. Have you been drinking over a gallon of water a day? The water will help flushout all the bad toxins in your body and that could be what is making oyu not feel good if your not drinking enough water. I hope you get to feeling better!

kimv3020
07-18-2011, 08:37 PM
Thanks Shannon no my dr said 64 oz or more...I have not been drinking anyway near a gallon...how can you do that...i already feel like I am drowning..I am still feeling pretty bad..soooo nauseated. I did drastically increase my water today..I can hardly eat. The only thing that is even the least be tasting good is fruit..."ready to quit"

shannon
07-18-2011, 09:04 PM
Don't quit! it has to be your body detoxing. Use lots of spiceson your foods but make sure they are not full of sugar you can look them up. i use a lot of onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, cyene pepper. It helps give the meats lots of flavors adn celery salt on my lettuce. But the water is so important and try to drink as much as you can as close to a gallon as possible. I hope tomorrow you feel better and i hope oyu are seeing losses!

Lintaq
08-02-2011, 12:19 AM
My husband and I have used the drops for three rounds (lots of weight to lose). We had various reactions, he had abdominal pain for two days, I had minimal ache but hunger, both of us reach a couple of days of abnormal exhaustion that lasts a couple of days. the worst is the hunger right after eating a meal. Curious. Because we have been doing the dirt together we have been able to help each other through the tough times. Not every diet is fit for every person. My best suggestion is to check with your doctor. good luck.