PDA

View Full Version : PUPP Rash

shannon
07-21-2011, 04:24 PM
Just curious if anyone has ever broke out in the PUPP rash that pregnant woman some times get on there stomach and legs during pregnancy?

For the last few weeks I have had an itchy rash on my chest and at first I thought it was from the sun but haven't seen or been in the sun for several weeks now and it is still here. I googled it and found that some people do expierence this while on HCG and it usually last about 3 weeks. Been wanting to put benedryl cream on it to relieve the itching but don't want to since I am sure it will cause a gain.

Has anyone expierenced this or heard of this happeneing during use of HCG?

ashuhhley
07-21-2011, 04:53 PM
No, but I have heard this is very common. Maybe someone else can help. I hope you feel better and it goes away.

shannon
07-21-2011, 05:09 PM
Thanks Ash, its not bad it's just itchy lol

**Sarah**
02-21-2012, 02:28 PM
Shannon,
I am now experiencing the rash I think you were talking about. What did you do for it? Please tell me it goes away-it's completely covered my neck, chest and back of neck-disgusting!

shannon
02-21-2012, 05:38 PM
Sarah how long have you been on HCG? If you are just in the begining of phase 2 more then likley you still detoxing adn it is coming out of your pours. When I had this I was 2 months into HCG and phase 2. I finished up my first round right around this time and it eventually went away but I didn't do anything to help it go away I just let it be.