PDA

View Full Version : Increased Sex Drive?

TJayLynn
07-23-2011, 08:27 PM
I read that one of the benefits is an increased sex drive and am wondering if anyone here has experienced this? ;)

AbbeyGirl
07-24-2011, 09:29 AM
My libido was in overdrive! Too bad I'm single! :)

TJayLynn
07-24-2011, 12:06 PM
My husband is hoping for this result (blush)

robynimac
07-24-2011, 03:41 PM
Well, when I am preggo my libido was always in super overdrive so I guess this shouldn't surprise me if it gets this way using the injections. I better give hubby the warning so he can find a place to hide from me if he needs to. LOL

shannon
07-25-2011, 09:08 AM
I would have to agree mine is over the top since being on this diet! Not sure if its the hormones in the HCG or just feeling good in my own skin again and liking the way my body is shaping up. Whatever it is I hope it continues :)

TJayLynn
07-25-2011, 06:51 PM
The national average is 2.3 times a week, we had that covered in a half a day....can't imagain what is going to happen if it increases...might have to take medical leave from workor invest in some ice packs....ikes.

robynimac
07-25-2011, 09:03 PM
The national average is 2.3 times a week, we had that covered in a half a day....can't imagain what is going to happen if it increases...might have to take medical leave from workor invest in some ice packs....ikes.

LOL That is too funny TJ :)

Optimistic
08-07-2011, 07:03 PM
*fingers crossed* I hope mine goes up. and @ TJaylynn: lmao.

Caitlyn
08-07-2011, 08:40 PM
Ohhh. Mine is so much more than it used to be. My boyfriend who is 19 was like *groan* "Again?! Thats 4 times in the past 3 1/2 hours!" Mine's much much worse. It was high to begin with. But hey, he doesn't complain :P besides this morning. It was worse than usual this morning but I accidentally took like 2 my normal dosage at brekky. :3

TJayLynn
08-09-2011, 02:43 PM
There is an increase not sure if it is because of the hormones or because I feel amazing and my body is changing which is making me more confident.

ricecan
08-10-2011, 07:41 PM
Is THAT what it is? I've been married 35 years and my husband is oh so happy.......

TJayLynn
08-11-2011, 06:46 PM
Well they were right I was not sure about if it was that I was feeling better about myself or if it was the HCG. Things have def heated up in the house, and the yard, and the truck....

sandra359
08-23-2011, 02:23 AM
To increase sex drive you have to sex drive your partner. Tell him that your arousal is entirely up to him. He should deftly make a variety of experiments on you. Some of the experiments are bound to excite you enough. You two should adopt these successful tricks for repeat orgasms.

Cal
08-26-2011, 07:26 PM
A lot of bodybuilders use hCG to increase their natural testosterone production, so it makes sense that this would be experienced by a lot of people. Testosterone is given to both men and women to increase libido.

Love,
Cal

Valerie
08-26-2011, 08:04 PM
Dang! The one side effect I could use! My BF would be over the moon if this happened for me but after 27 days on the drops I got nuth'in!

TJayLynn
08-26-2011, 09:06 PM
Sandra although I understand where you are coming from, sexual excitement not only comes from inside the bedroom but also interactions all day long. It also has to do with hormones and endorphins released by your body.
Val sorry that you did not get this side effect maybe next round? I def can say that not only is my husband over the moon I think he passed over a few plants as well.

Carlsbad
01-16-2012, 10:10 AM
If no one is posting on this link it's because everyone is too shy. And that's ok. Go have fun!

TiVoLater
03-04-2012, 08:11 PM
If no one is posting on this link it's because everyone is too shy. And that's ok. Go have fun!

Maybe they're not shy, they're just... "busy". (If you know what I mean) LOL

TripG
03-29-2012, 05:25 PM
My sex drive has been over the top since I started this diet. Before I would fake falling asleep! Now I am the one harassing my husband, which he does not mind at all :) Plus it is fun to be able to try out new positions cause you do not have all the weight stopping you!

shannon
03-29-2012, 05:28 PM
I wish mine would of stuck around but it's way gone now! I swear that HCG does somethign for sure to the ole libido!

caylee
03-30-2012, 12:05 PM
I am hoping for this side effect! I am on 2nd week and don't feel the increase but TOM is suppose to be here today...BLOAT, yuck. My hubby on the other hand is constantly pawing at me, saying how much thinner I look already and yes that's so sweet but still don't feel the urge...lol Although, I usually have a couple drinks before we are intimate which helps to relax the "I'm so fat" thoughts. So hopefully next week I can be on the increased side as you all seem to be. My hubby would be jumping for joy!!! Will keep my fingers crossed!

PontiLaks
06-14-2012, 06:42 AM
I too have found this to be true for myself. However, I have just recently been diagnosed with BP. I must say I have had an increase in the need for sex for many years. This drive for sex has caused me to be unfaithful in my marriage. I need answered to these questions myself