PDA

View Full Version : Lower Back Pain

TJayLynn
08-05-2011, 09:53 AM
Wondering if this is normal...
Yesterday I start having lower back pain starting from the top of my hip bones to about 3 inches up. It feels like someone is trying to bend them backwards and I can not get comfortable. I was trying to take a nap with my husband yesterday when it started and it has not gotten any better. At work it was uncomfortable to sit and then when I got home it almost brought me to tears laying in bed because he could not touch me and It hurt no matter how I tried to lay down. It is still hurting this morning.:mad:

Is this normal? I have lost 8.8lbs in 4 days and have been drinking between 5 and 6 750ml bottles of water a day.

robynimac
08-05-2011, 11:06 AM
Do you have any issues with ovarian cysts? That is one question the dr asked me. It can really flare them up. Also, depending upon how back it could maybe be kidney stones. I had kidney stones once about 15 years ago. It started in my one back side and worked its way around, but in the mean time, childbirth felt like a walk in the part compared to the pain with those.

If you don't get better, I would suggest having a dr check you out.

TJayLynn
08-05-2011, 11:56 AM
LOL I had kidney stones as well, and everyone says they would rather give birth..it just makes me laugh. The first time I had kidney stones 14 years ago I just thought it was a bladder infection until my bf came over took my temp it was 103.5 and I was seeing dump trucks and end loaders floating around. I am going to try some back streaching yoga and see if that helps if not I will have to go in.

robynimac
08-05-2011, 04:08 PM
Well at least you know what they feel like in case you need to go to the Dr.

I know I have had serious mucsle aches in my shoulders and they started getting better yesterday. Only a little sore today, so I think that is finally going away.

Clara
08-20-2011, 03:43 AM
Proper rest and do not stress on your back will reveal you from this pain.

TJayLynn
08-22-2011, 03:55 AM
I do yoga and it is common in the beginning I have found, lots of water and it went away.

sandra359
08-23-2011, 02:27 AM
Depends on the type of pain. You may want to do some stretching every morning or exercises to strengthen the lower back...or the abs.