PDA

View Full Version : Stomach ulcer

Kweston79
08-08-2011, 05:08 AM
I did the hcg diet via injections for 40 days and lost 35 lbs. Happy I was until when I added more food back in I began having terrible stomach pain and now suffer almost every night with stabbing pain in my stomach and back that is almost debilitating! Has anyone else had anything like this? If so what did u do?

ashuhhley
08-08-2011, 07:16 AM
Did you do the injections through a doctor? If so you should consult the doctor. I really wouldn't advise doing the diet, especially the injections, without doctor supervisor. If any bad things I have heard from the diet, it has come from the injections part.

Sorry I cannot help, but go see a doctor.

shannon
08-08-2011, 08:13 AM
Depending on what you have added back in your body could be having food sensitivities to some of the foods. It is very common to have that happen and is part of the reason we gain weight because our bodies don't do well on some foods. Dairy is a very common one to have food sensitivities to. How long have you been out of phase 2? If I was you I would try cutting dairy back out of your diet and see how you feel and if the pain goes away then you for sure have a food sensitivity to dairy.

Kweston79
08-08-2011, 10:04 AM
I did go through a doctor. I had no stomach pain while on phase one it's started on phase 2 I am 2 weeks into phase to. I also had some hair lose, and a weird rash on my face for a week but the diet worked and I worked through it. But the ulcer pain has grown worse. I am careful what I eat and under doctor care. I just have to wonder did this diet cause it? Has anyone else had tummy pain?

shannon
08-08-2011, 10:24 AM
Ok I am confused on what phase you are in. Phase 2 is the VLCD of 500 calories a day, phase 3 is the stabalization where you start adding things back in but still no starches or sugars. So you are done with the 500 calorie phase correct? If so how long has it been since you stopped the 500 calories?

when did you get the reash was it when you first started the 500 calories, if so that is normal and its the toxins releasing out of your body.

Hair loss also effects some people but not many and will stop and the hair will come back.

The only stomach problems I have heard of are from adding foods back in which is usually due to a food sensitivity.