PDA

View Full Version : Weak and tierd the last few days.

Boots
10-14-2011, 02:30 PM
Is this normal. It is my understanding my drops are vaild. I was B12 deficient prior to starting the HCG and havent decided if I am going to do my nornal monthly shot while I am taking the drops.
But yesterday afternoon I felt very very tierd and achy weak.:(

reetpeteet
10-14-2011, 04:22 PM
Hi Boots.... I've been taking a subligual B12 since I started everyday, and I think it helps. It's better to get the methylcobalmin form (not the more common cynocobalamin- the 'cyno' stands for cyanide believe it or not)...the methyl is a better form, better asymilated by the body, but you have to read your labels. Mine is Jamieson... I take 1000mg everyday. Most of us don't realize the different forms of vitamins...alot of them are synthetic... not good. Hope this is helpful....:)

Boots
10-14-2011, 05:51 PM
Thank you for the reply Reet :) I guess when it comes time to do my B12 shot I will follow through then. My HCG drops have B12 in them too, but I read about overdoing B12 and it isnt a huge risk.

bigbo8702
10-15-2011, 04:44 PM
I take B12 shots with my doc (who put me on this diet) once a week. He stated that missing these shots can cause tiredness and a feeling of weakness. That must be the answer.

JenniJenni
10-15-2011, 07:01 PM
I second the B12 it helps.
I had some tiredness in the beginning and my guru said it's because the fat burning is still kicking in and my metabolism is struggling to keep things the same even with all the changes. Also digestion issues - many americans have lots of yeast and imbalanced gut flora. Taking away the carbs causes the bad guys to die off and that give you the headaches, tiredness, spacey feeling. Let em die I say! You'll be so much stronger after that sluggish metabolism kicks in and all those bad guys get the heck out of your body. Keep drinking water so you can flush it all out.

woudstra
01-20-2012, 12:19 PM
Hi all, I'm on day 5 of the vlcd and haven't cheated at all. I have next to no energy though and feel like I could sleep all day. Other food looks very inviting and I feel close to cheating already! It's only day 5 for pete's sake! I've lost 5 pounds so far. I get that my body is probably detoxing and that I need to drink lots of water to get rid of the bad stuff. When should I expect to get some energy back?

shannon
01-20-2012, 03:31 PM
After the first week you should start feeling better but still try to take it easy and don't do too much as the losses are better the less active you are.

woudstra
01-23-2012, 10:55 AM
Hi there, so I finished week 1 of the vlcd and lost 9.5lbs. I measured myself today though and have not lost any inches. In fact, it seems I've gained half and inch on my arms. What's up with that? I've been incredibly lethargic and weak since starting this.:confused:

shannon
01-23-2012, 11:07 AM
What brand of HCG are you using and do the ingridients say HCG 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x?

woudstra
01-28-2012, 10:46 PM
I'm using Pro HCG Diet.com drops. My bottle says 3x, 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x.
I'm on day 12 now and can barely get up the stairs in my own house. Sooo weak and tired. I'm down 12.5lbs but still no inches lost. I'm confused.
Help?!

woudstra
01-31-2012, 02:53 PM
I'm using Pro HCG Diet.com drops. My bottle says 3x, 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x.
I'm on day 12 now and can barely get up the stairs in my own house. Sooo weak and tired. I'm down 12.5lbs but still no inches lost. I'm confused.
Help?!

shannon
01-31-2012, 02:58 PM
Wouldstra hi and welcome!

Are you measuring/weighing all your protein to make sure you are getting no less then 3.5 ounces of raw pre-cooked meat, Are you getting as close to 500 calories as possible and by that I mean are you weighing measuring and counting calories for EVERYTHING you are eating? By day 12 you shold not be feeling weak like that at all! How much water are you drinking?

woudstra
01-31-2012, 07:57 PM
Hi there,
I weigh and measure everything. 100 grams of pre-cooked meat. I'm drinking about 2.5 litres of water/tea a day. I'm now on day 15 and feeling a bit better. I have my period. Not sure if that makes a big difference but I finally have a bit of energy. I took my measurements again yesterday and still no inch loss. I'm down 13.5 lbs but no inches??? How can that be? Are my drops alright do you think? Thanks for your help!

xxaimsxx
01-31-2012, 10:20 PM
Hi Woudstra, when I first started, I couldn't walk up the stairs either...actually sometimes it was so hard to just walk esp on a small incline. At work I use to park on the 3rd level and take the stairs so when I started hcg, I ended up parking on the first floor since my house already had stairs...lol. It gets better.

As far as your drops go, yes those are good. Those are the same ingredients as mine. Have you tried adding a no sugar B12 supplement? I use PURE b12 that I bought off of amazon.

woudstra
01-31-2012, 10:28 PM
Thanks Xxaimsxx,
Any ideas about what's happening with my zero inches lost?