PDA

View Full Version : Insomnia

martiangrl
06-21-2012, 01:34 PM
Anyone else experiencing this? How did you handle it?:confused:

april
06-21-2012, 03:55 PM
Actually I slept better than ever. I could not keep my eyes open at night, and slept like a rock.

shannon
06-21-2012, 04:48 PM
I was the same as you April! But I have seen people that do get insomnia while on HCG and some of them use the calm mag or the melatonin to help.

jackstraw
07-04-2012, 06:26 AM
Melatonin - 5mg. That helps me sleep like a baby. My problem is that in phase two, I got so hungry at night that the only way to combat it was to go to sleep early...WAY early, like 8:00 some nights. By 3:00 a.m., I had 7 hours of sleep in, so my body would just wake up. It's not insomnia, but it is a very abnormal sleeping pattern. I use melatonin every night and it brings on a deep, restful sleep. I swear by it. If any guys are reading this, you might want to try something extra. Your body makes testosterone overnight. I stack my melatonin with a supplement called gaga, which helps your body produce testosterone.

jackstraw
07-04-2012, 06:27 AM
Melatonin - 5mg. That helps me sleep like a baby. My problem is that in phase two, I got so hungry at night that the only way to combat it was to go to sleep early...WAY early, like 8:00 some nights. By 3:00 a.m., I had 7 hours of sleep in, so my body would just wake up. It's not insomnia, but it is a very abnormal sleeping pattern. I use melatonin every night and it brings on a deep, restful sleep. I swear by it. If any guys are reading this, you might want to try something extra. Your body makes testosterone overnight. I stack my melatonin with a supplement called gaba, which helps your body produce testosterone.