PDA

View Full Version : hair loss

tata
08-07-2010, 05:10 PM
I have had hair loss and was wondering if anyone else has had this experience? I also have been taking thyroid medication since Day 1, and now my thryoid has been off since I started. I'm now realizing that this could be all related.

regina80
08-09-2010, 02:00 PM
tata - Some experience hair loss on HCG diet (especially when taking thyroid medication at the same time), many don't. Some say hair loss is related to fast weight loss, and you could take multi-vitamins daily to stop hair loss hopefully. Some dieters took Regenemax by OXmogen on HCG diet and hair loss stopped.

If you don't want to take any supplement, that should be fine too since the hair will grow right back in after the diet is over. Not a problem.

batgirl
11-02-2010, 11:22 AM
I just ended my 2nd round of hCG injections and noticed hair loss. I am also taking my Synthroid too. I'm wondering If I still need to be on thyroid medicine since I lost over 60lbs and close to my goal weight. But I didnt notice hair loss during the first round.

Renfred
02-09-2011, 03:29 AM
I have had hair loss and was wondering if anyone else has had this experience? I also have been taking thyroid medication since Day 1, and now my thryoid has been off since I started. I'm now realizing that this could be all related.

Hi dear tata, may be it's dandruff problem and need some suggestion's from any dermatologist...? You should consult to any good dermatologist and than start any kind of medication process. Thanks for your post.......

busyBwith3
03-18-2011, 02:36 PM
HI,
I too have had hair loss after round 2 of HCG. I took loads of vitamins etc. and it still happened. I have not done HCG now for several months. I want to do another round now. Has anyone else done this after hair loss in round 2, what has happened doing it a 3rd time? I am scared I will be bald! I lost a lot of hair!!! Can someone help?

Bros stem
05-17-2011, 11:38 PM
Hello everyone.i have hair fall problem from last 2 years and i have reduced so many hair.Kindly give me some suggestions to get ride of this problem because i don't want to lose my hair.Reply soon.

rubertn
07-14-2011, 05:36 PM
- Eat more vegetables and fruits which contains more vitamins which are need to stop hair fall.
- Keep hair oily.
- Wash hair regularly and keep it clean.
- If any disease occurs than contact to skin doctor, do not avoid it.
- Use good quality of shampoo.

Harlan123
09-13-2011, 12:14 PM
I didn't have hair loss the first round and lost 20 to 30 lbs. Had started a second round and began experiencing major hair loss. So I stopped the HCG. I am also taking thyroid medication. Will the hair return? Anyone have a solution to this problem. Its pretty distressing and I don't want to go back on HCG until I figure out a way to stop the hair loss!

cristina
09-15-2011, 10:45 PM
Try taking Biotin. It's great for hair loss. I took it a few years ago and my body and hair liked it. When I started this diet I had hair loss and started Biotin again and it has slowed down considerably. I might just keep Biotin a vitamin I take for the rest of my life. I take a thyroid pill too.

Abbott
09-19-2011, 01:37 AM
I also have hair fall problem last one year. After do consult with professional person, now my hair fall problem have been stopped. So you must consult with the good Doctor to stop hair fall problem.

JenniJenni
09-28-2011, 06:54 PM
I have lost weight on another diet program that eliminated white flour, sugar, and ate just protein with vegetables or salad. The diet really worked and there were a lot of members, both men and women, who had lost 50-100 pounds over the course of a year. They almost all had hair loss. I lost 100 lbs and had a lot of hair falling out each day in the shower and in my brush. It was pretty well accepted there that the shock of losing so much weight so quickly was what caused it. After I started maintenance, the hair grew back over time. What helped: sorry to say that getting a new hair cut, one that is shorter and fluffier, is all that masked the thinning.

There was also a change in texture of the skin and hair. Most had a drier look about them after a while. It also evened out and reversed itself after some months on maintenance but it's hard to look in the mirror and feel like you've lost all this weight and you want to look great and now there's some other issue with your appearance.

Try to be strong and brave through the changes your body goes through. If you're concerned, go see a doctor who is familiar with the hcg diet and see if there is any other problem behind the hair loss but I bet is is just the big change and low calories. Be strong and brave! Your new slimmer self will thank you for losing the weight and these things will resolve in due time.

Oram
09-29-2011, 06:10 AM
Don't worry about the hair loss. I t happens in the start but you will be fine after somtime. I also suffered from this problem but it got stopped after sometime. So don't worry.

robynimac
11-24-2011, 08:35 AM
Has anyone gone bald from the hair loss using HCG? I started noticing hair loss a couple of weeks about and I have been off my HCG for almost 4 weekds now. I am fearful to start up again because I do not want to be bald. I will take fat over bald anyday.

Carlsbad
01-16-2012, 09:45 AM
Ok, at first I was calm when noticed quite a bit of hair loss. No big deal, I've had thick hair all my life and now I am able to finally wear it in in two pony tails when I work out. Well, now when I take a shower I feel practically bald. I've been reading posts and blogs but no one has addressed the issue. DOES IT COME BACK AND WHEN? Yes I'm taking vitamins and eating well. I am 48 years old and healthy. Hairloss is not and has not been a problem in my family. I just want to know if these extreme circumstances have happened to someone else and if their hair CAME BACK AND WHEN?

april
01-16-2012, 10:12 AM
Sorry...have not had this problem

Rikki
01-16-2012, 10:47 AM
I had quite a bit of hair loss starting a few weeks after I stopped HCG. It went on for a few weeks, and seems to have stopped at this point. There are several things I have been told -- first the only eating 500 calories means your body will take nutrients from where ever it can get them -- so from your hair. I have also heard that Hcg -- like during pregnancy -- causes the hair not to fall out like normal (80 or so follicles a day loss is normal). So when the hcg is out of your system, you lose the normal amount, plus what you didn't lose while on hcg. So the longer cycles will prompt more hair loss. My hair is fine now and I have new growth as well.

Carlsbad
01-16-2012, 10:59 AM
Did you have more than 50% hair loss? The drains in my shower are clogging up and my kids are always picking hair the interior of my car and my clothes. It's pretty extreme. How long did it take for the hair to STOP falling out?

shannon
01-16-2012, 12:06 PM
I have tons of hair and have always had hair loss and didnt' really notice extra hair loss until after I finished my 2nd round of HCG. I still have my normal hair loss but my hair dresser informed me that I have tons of new hair growth all over my whole head and that my h air is healthier then ever now!

When woman have babies it is common for us to loose a large amount of hair after our babies are born, also while we are pregnant our bodies are creating HCG so if yout hink about it once you stop taking HCG it is almost like deliverign a baby and hence the hair loss. It iwll come back and better then ever so don't stress! Make sure you are eating your proper amount of protein if you are still on the HCG as hair loss can be a sign of protein deficiancy also or it could be thyroid issues.

Cocoa
01-21-2012, 07:09 PM
If you are experiencing hair loss, try upping your biotin 5000mg 3x's a day, drink 2-4oz of organic aloe vera juice, and order some Nioxin, this stuff works wonders!

Alexander_jo
03-07-2012, 11:11 AM
Hey,
For hair loss i just choose some care,
e.g
Never use gel which always cause thinner hair.

BHCGdietHER
03-09-2012, 09:03 PM
Did anyone have hair loss and have it come back? I will deal with temporary hair loss if it comes back as long as I lose weight and get to a healthy BMI. I would rather not have a heart attack and fatty liver than have hair.