PDA

View Full Version : Is this normal? change in bodily functions)

lilbit
05-19-2011, 04:23 PM
am going to try to do this with out being gross of offensive

I am on day 3 of phase2 day 1 of vlcd and am spending so much time in bathroom today that am ready to move chair and computer in there.

I expected the increase fluid trips which i definetly am making
but am finding that am also taking many trips for waste as well. (every couple hours) not lose at all normal formation just I normally am on the consitpated side of life and am lucky to have trip for waste couple times a week...and today have made 6 trips for this reason alone...

so is this fat leaving body or just something happening due to the hcg? diet?

sorry just trying to get understanding on what to expect

Lipstic
05-19-2011, 10:07 PM
Wow, I think you're lucky. I usually read about people complaining about lack of *cough* *cough*! I'm on Day 3 as well and today was the first time I went to do a big one...And it resembled rabbit poopsies :rolleyes:

I am drinking so much water and tea, but it's really not positively affecting my bowel movement, I am however, peeing like a camel :) Having said all of that, I don't feel bloated or in any kind of discomfort. I guess it varies from person to person, but if I was you, I'd consider myself lucky :)

lilbit
05-19-2011, 10:30 PM
lipstic i drank green tea mixed with chamolie (sp) herbal tea and hour later I was ready to move into bathroom
i am not complaining.. just wondering if it is just the extra water or if it is result of the hcg and fat release or something

lilbit
05-20-2011, 06:22 PM
ok today am just running for the water works ... suddenly feel constipated even though have drank 3 qurts water and 1 quart green tea

eatting the fruits at least 1 a day
any suggestions to move things along again
am scared it will lead to low weight loss

jackstraw
05-24-2011, 05:44 AM
Number one is pretty frequent, but improving. On day one I it was every ten minutes. Now I am up to every 20 to 30 minutes on about 120 oz. of water plus about 20 oz. of tea throughout the day. I spend a lot of time in the car, so I make sure that I load up on about 50 to 60% of my water in the morning before i leave (then I make sure that most of it has returned to the water supply.) As for the deuce, I didn't experience that luxury until day five! Remember, your body is literally dumping its toxins and morphing into something new. Every time I have to wee wee, I think of it as fat being flushed out. It's a bit annoying at times, but it beats the alternative, which was my former normal, extremely overweight self. Just think of it as a fat flush and link something positive to it.

lilbit
05-24-2011, 02:27 PM
thanks jack i was not upset just wondering
then like you got to think of it as body dumping all the toxin and fats in body
i have now settle down and normally can get one or two things done between bathroom trips

i am up to a little over a gallon of water a day and a quart of tea a day

lilbit
05-25-2011, 10:48 AM
HA HA where will i lose weight next lol
once i hit 180 two years ago my size 6 shoes no longer fit with out pain
so had to go up to size 7 which have been worn every day for 1 years they were perfect fit
this morning after going barefoot since diet started.. i put them on and they are flopping and slipping with every step even with socks on lol
so found my old size 6 and they are bit snugg with socks but fit great barefoot
imagine that lol