View RSS Feed

Flygirl

The beginning of the journey :)

Rate this Entry
Hello everyone,

A lady I work with recently told me about HCG (she saw it on Dr Oz) so i thought it MUST be decent!

I did my 3 days of loading and started out with a weight of 73.1kg. The first day of Phase 2, I went slightly off track as we went out for lunch to Nandos, I ordered the salad with chicken which had fetta cheese squares in it (Naughty Dani!) Anyways, for dinner that night I ate 100g of mince fried in a pan (no oil) with spinach leaves and one tomato chopped up. It looked gross but It wasn't so bad (I didn't use any salt or pepper either). The following day I weighed in and had lost about 600grams. I was satisfied with this. The next day i had
breakfast: celery stick
lunch: half an apple
dinner: 2 hard boiled eggs

I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but I really wasn't hungry.

The following day i weighed in and lost a huge 1.2kilos! so now I am down to 71.5

My goal weight is about 64kg which I think I can easily manage.

I have also prepared 100g of beef and chicken in the freezer to easily prepare. Always have tomato and celery on hand as well as apples.

I work as a flight attendant so I will have to take a lot of meals with me to avoid the fatty plane food.

I would love to share my journey with others who are also on phase 2 would be great to have some support:)

All the best to you if you are also on the HCG diet.

Submit "The beginning of the journey :)" to Digg Submit "The beginning of the journey :)" to del.icio.us Submit "The beginning of the journey :)" to StumbleUpon Submit "The beginning of the journey :)" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi Dani and Welcome!!

Congrats on starting this amazing journey!!! Make sure you are getting your full 500 calories a day or your body will start to hold onto everything you eat and you won't loose!

Not to many people come check out the blogs but there is a journal section where we all have our own journal of our journey's on this diet and we all post daily and then comment on everyone elses post for the day. There is so much support and encouragement in the journals section so you shuold start one for yourself there and read others journals. There are several that have just started another round right now too so you are not alone in this journey at all.