View RSS Feed

tamaca

1/20

Rate this Entry
definitely was TOM eating yesterday and it showed on the scale! too many newer food choices...pickles, fruit leather, chicken broth, rotel...so gained another .2 pounds. not happy at all! will go back to basics today to try to correct, or else it's an apple day for me .

day 4 on my 'try to like coffee' experiment .

- hazelnut flavored coffee with 2t milk and 1 packet stevia

- 100g chicken, poached, with sea salt
- 1 lg. cucumber, sliced, with sherry vinegar, sea salt, oregano, and garlic powder
- smart water

- 100g steak, cooked in non stick pan, with montreal steak seasoning and a dash worcestershire
- handful arugula
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- smart water

- 2 cups herbal tea

i managed to forget to eat my fruit today. not sure what happened there! not good to skip, but it's too late now. hopefully weight goes down tomorrow.

Submit "1/20" to Digg Submit "1/20" to del.icio.us Submit "1/20" to StumbleUpon Submit "1/20" to Google

Updated 01-27-2011 at 05:23 AM by tamaca (add food intake)

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
daily update

Comments

You're doing so well tamaca. Keep your head in the game and don't let the fluctuations affect your commitment. If it's holding on during this period it just means you will have some super dramatic losses to see at the end of it! because you are definitely still losing weight, it is just not showing for now due to fluid retention and other such wierd and wonderful things
    i'm hoping you are right, NZ! trying to drink more water and eat more strictly today which will hopefully balance things out...on traditional diets i always gained during the TOM too, so i guess it makes sense. trying not to let lead to laziness foodwise! thanks for the encouragement .