View RSS Feed

tamaca

1/25 and 1/26 and 1/27

Rate this Entry
finally broke my 'mini stall' and was 297.8 this morning. yay! crossing my fingers (and the rest of my limbs) that i never see the higher numbers again.

i had a couple of days of an upset stomach, and even though i would think that would make me lose more, i stayed the same. strange. maybe being dehydrated?

previous days' food log:

1/25
- hazelnut flavored coffee with 2t milk and 1 packet stevia

- smart water and lemonade mix flavored with stevia (20 cals)

- 3 pickle halves

- 150g lean beef with beef broth, cabbage, splash of fish sauce, hot sauce, stevia, juice of 1 lime, spices, onion, ginger, cilantro, sawtooth coriander, basil ("faux pho")

1/26
- hazelnut flavored coffee with 2t milk and 1 packet stevia

- 80g lean beef with 1/2 cucumber, onion, cilantro, coriander, basil, juice of 1 lime, splash of fish sauce, stevia, butter lettuce

- 120g ground chicken with onion, garlic, 1/2 can of diced tomatoes, basil, spices

- orange

- 1 can black cherry zevia

i realized after the face on day tuesday that i didn't have enough protein and somehow managed to skip my fruit again. the fish sauce is obviously not on protocol, but the small amount didn't seem to cause a problem. will not overuse however. i don't think the beef broth was a good idea, though, and may have contributed to my stall. i seem to do much better with chicken broth, if any at all. i've been enjoying using fresh herbs which really adds so much flavor with negligible calories. especially satisfying!

Submit "1/25 and 1/26 and 1/27" to Digg Submit "1/25 and 1/26 and 1/27" to del.icio.us Submit "1/25 and 1/26 and 1/27" to StumbleUpon Submit "1/25 and 1/26 and 1/27" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
daily update

Comments

I am having a problem eating all the food that is allowed on the diet. I am just not hungry and can't seem to choke it down. But I am on a 6 day stall and don't know what to do. Please help.....any advice?
    what are you eating and drinking during a typical day? do you keep a food log? (sorry to ask you this on each post but i'm not sure which one you'll see first!)
    Check your ingredient label on the broth you are using. I dont remember the name of it but made chicken noodle soup for my wife while she was sick and an oil and sugar were in there as part of the paste. The chicken broth came in a concentrated paste in a jar instead of bullion cubes. I also have read that the Simeons Protocol does not want us to combine vegetables in P2 so consider that as well. BTW, my P2 journey had several days in the last week that had only a half pound or no loss day in it. Others here encouraged me to stay the course and you will naturally break the "stall". Remember that you are only in a stall if you have three consecutive days of not loosing weight.
    I am 3 weeks in and I have had several mini stalls and a couple of little gains. Lost the gains+ more in two days. Have considered Pounds and Inches statements about water replacing the fat in cells prior to them breaking down. Check it out. Maybe you are retaining some water. Maybe you are just losing inches at this time. Measure.
    all great advice! hope that helps, felicias. let us know if any of these things was the culprit! and don't lose hope. you'll figure it out!