Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I did prefilled 175m injections with 1/2" needle. I lost 24 pounds in 41 days. I inject in the stomach. I feel great!

Blog Entries
    great! thank you for the feed back
    together we can do it

Hello! I just started TODAY! My package was sent to the wrong address so had to go across town to pick-up from Fedex. Just gave my first injection a few minutes ago (so late in the day, about 7pm, but didn't want to delay yet another day as I was expecting this days ago).

My instructions were to inject within a 2 inch perimeter of the belly button. I've heard (and just realized), it helps to pinch the fat hard so you feel the "pinch" more than the "prick." It worked. Also, I was told that it is more painful to inject into muscle.

I think it would depend with what needs you use. Subcut needles should be injected into belly fat and IM needles into say thigh muscles or buttocks

I use insulin syringes that my MD gave me when she gave me the recommended books to read and my hcg. I inject around my belly and usually go more for the sides (it hurts less but I'm a baby) and my doctor also recommended going more for the sides. She's been on the plan and so was her PA so they know from personal experience not just research about this diet.
    I've only stalled twice so far and that was only 1 day each.

I just gave injection 39 today. It really wasn't that bad. I already have my hcg and needles all ready for my next round next month.

the thing about IM injections in the thigh is most people tend to tense up while injecting. this will "move" the nneedle around and the end will cut the inside of the muscle and make it sore. hcg is water based and anywhere you put it, the body will get it circulating in no time.

Blog Entries
    Hi, I inject subQ with insulin syringes. So far, I've injected on my thighs.
    First, I pull back the needle to the right amount, then I
    inject the air from the syringe into the bottle. Next, I
    turn the hCG bottle upside down and pull back the plunger to the correct measurement. I
    pinch up the fat. That sorta numbs it. Then, I
    insert the needle slowly, at an angle, into pinched fat. Next, I
    slowly inject the hCG, stop for a moment, then
    slowly withdraw the needle, and I
    place the alcohol swab on injection site.

So far, so good for me.

I use a small tuberculin syringe and a very small gauge long needle (I didn't measure, but will) that my doctor gave me. I inject IM into the front of my mid thigh. I am only loosing a pound a day. Interested to know if I should change my injection site for better results.

Toodles!

My wife and I are doing the InShapeMD protocol with injectable HCG. 30 days SubQ w/insulin (1/2 inch VERY small needle). Day 1 loading and first injections in the AM. We have done a LOT of eating today and are STUFFED all day long!
    First injections in belly and didn't even feel it.
    Good luck to us.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast