Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

new here. I'm on day 5

Just joined this forum today so I wanted to introduce myself because I need all the support and info I can get. I'm from WI, need to lose over 100 lbs, and very excited for this diet.
    I am on day 5 and other than a mild headache I am feeling fantastic.
    I look forward to hopefully making some new friends on here.

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Welcome optimistic and congrats on the great losses already! you have come to a great place for support and encouragement!

Welcome and great job on the loss so far!!

Welcome, I too am new. I joined a few days ago myself. I have 40 lbs to lose, but weight loss is so hard for me. I lose like a turtle and I tend to throw the towel in way to soon. I am going into this with a very positive attitude this time. I want to succeed. I want a new me. My husband is following the plan also. We start tomorrow as that is when our HCG is scheduled to arrive. Good luck, hang in there, and hope to chat with your again soon.

My problem besides loving to eat is I am easily discouraged. My husband is following a low calorie, reduced carb plan so he makes for great support. But other than him, I have very little in my life.
    I am so glad I found this place!

Stick with it and you will succeed!

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here too! Just on day 5, same as you Optimistic, and I've lost 7lbs so far. I want to lose around 40 lbs on this and once that is off I can start exercising again! I was always very small no larger than a size 5 until I got really sick with asthma and was on long term steroids hence gaining weight. I've been off steroids for a number of years now but the weight just doesn't want to disappear - well saying that about 8 years ago I lost 60 lbs by exercising and watching what I ate but I gained it back, it just doesn't seem to be working this time and my motivation is low.

Funny old thing I normally do not want to get on the scale but now every morning I'm excited and can't wait to see how much I weigh!!!

My family and friends are not too happy that I'm doing this and I'm trying to ignore them. I've talked to my Dr and she didn't say no but she was concerned about the low calories but I have to do this for me!

I'm encouraged by all your stories and I'm happy to have found this forum.

Blog Entries
    Hello to both of you and congrats on your loss so far!!

I did a lot of research on this diet before I approached our family doctor. When I felt I was ready, I called her up and she green lighted the idea. She even gave me names of 2 doctors in my area that will prescribe the hcg since she's had patients in the past find great success on this plan.
    The reason I really like this plan is because of the detoxing. I like that I am cleansing my body of toxins and breaking old habits. The past year we have made the switch from "regular" meat and poultry to free range (antibiotic free, hormone free, etc) and so going on this plan just made sense to me.

Very nice to meet you all!

Welcome! I have just started too, in fact I am in my second day of loading! I am so anxious to get to the loss phase!!!! Your numbers look great! Well done!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast